INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

oh lake logan. somebody told me buckeye lake was empty yesterday at church.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Man...someone has a powerful pump

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's a great updated article flush. thanks. and it also gives merit to the rumor they were not re-stocking the lake. which the article clearly states they are. there was a rumor going around here. that is was going to be recreational only. and no stocking. praise god that's false. we get some water , any of you all reading this are more than welcome to come to the baitcave n fish er boat. gotta big ole dock you can latch a boat to. come play some pool n fish and have a campfire with the bait's. I have a huge lake frontage.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:Man...someone has a powerful pump
:) :) :D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and I'm kinda a people person. I love being in touch with so many friends here. I been an seop'er since 1-3-05 I think.with just 1 user name. just ole bait bein bait. maybe we can have a summer seop get together here this year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw overhead footage from a sinkhole in florida once from a chopper on tv. and there were gators, boats, docks. anything you could think of getting sucked into the hole. some of the most dramatic footage of anything I ever saw on tv.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Maybe have some big time rain moving in Bait, and a few rumbles of thunder today/tonight. Be good for the lake, but will they keep it pretty empty because of construction not finished? Keep it drained so far down?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we got a good bit of water the last 24 hours. I hope they keep it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's made a visible change.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

Did someone get an SUV stuck in the lake in front of your place Bait?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

RIGHT NEXT DOOR FLUSH. IT WAS PANDA-LEERIA HERE YESTERDAY EVENING. I come home from taking a neighbor to piketon. and I took my dog out to walk and there was tire tracks everywhere right up next to my dock too. I thought somebody had hit my dock. then I start looking around with my flashlight and there were tracks everywhere. and a car came towards me on 220. and I got a strange reflection. and I look to my right and here sits a full size 4 wheel drive kingcab truck buried to the floor boards in front of my neighbors dock. I walked down there to see if anybody was in it. and they were gone. right after that I see a truck down by the 1st camper, and holler at em. they came over. apparently a guy on 220 that had just moved in. and he has one of those argo 6x6's. he took his family in the lake down by their dock. and got stuck. so he got his truck to pull out the argo. he got past my dock and hung up bigger than dallas next dock down. I mean he was bur--- eed. then a wrecker came. and for the longest time couldn't even move it. then turned the wrecker around and pulled it towards bill's bait house. then he got the truck down to the argo and got it going. and he brought it back and parked it in front of my dock. and then here he came in the truck back. and got stuck in the very same place. I told him to go above it, but he didn't. here come the wrecker back down the road. pulled him loose again, then he got it stuck again right in front of the 1st camper. and it looked like the argo was stuck that had backed up to pull it out. then another vehicle got down in there trying to help and the wrecker and 3 vehicles were yankin and tuggin. this went on for hours. and they finally got everything out. that is one tow bill I'm glad ain't in my name flush.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's like quicksand down in there under that 1st layer. I've seen dozers and tractors and everything else stuck in there.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

That was an expensive education.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and a couple night before that the lakebed was on fire again a couple of house past me. I guess it was around 11. and the fire dept. had to put it out flush. ole bait was asleep.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

6 FEELS LIKE MINUS 1 HERE AT SUNNY LAKE WHITE SATURDAY MORNING. YOU COULD ICE FISH IF WE HAD WATER N FISH.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Return to “The Off season”