Peach Bowl #1 Alabama 24 Vs #4 Washington 7

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Peach Bowl Washington VS Alabama

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:Haven't seen the Inspector. He's a big Bammer fan. Maybe he's waiting to post after the game if they win.
Looks like he just trolls Ohio State topics.
Yep, I've noticed that too. Big time. :?

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
noreply66 wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:Haven't seen the Inspector. He's a big Bammer fan. Maybe he's waiting to post after the game if they win.
Looks like he just trolls Ohio State topics.
Yep, I've noticed that too. Big time. :?
It kind of appears that you Logan children concern yourself and are very preoccupied with the GREAT Inspector. I guess I cant blame you. But what alarms me is your constant use of the word "Troll"..I hope it is not a significant other problem. I guess it might be but remember children,character and personality are a lot more important than physical appearance. And the fact is she has to suffer through looking at you and that couldnt be good. So try to be kind and think what she has to go through.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Keys for UW:
1)Jake will have to be accurate...He will see an outfit who covers up and legally and closes on the ball faster than anyone else...They play Man under and 1High and 2-High safety looks..Coach Saban is the most Outstanding Secondary Coach in all of football(any level)...Will still run some Fire Zone stuff occasionally
2)UW will have to run the football...But...Jake is not a runner...Which these days in college makes your O a headless horseman...Coleman and Gaskin are outstanding...But you are not going to just be able to hand it to them and run inside and outside Zone,Gap or Power..Not against this bunch..So they are going to have to be creative..disguise...Motion,shift,trade,trickery...Whatever it takes...Nobody does this better than Coach Peterson....Maybe Coach Canada of Pitt(Soon of LSU)....Get Ross and Pettis their touches in the run game...Of course direct snap it to Myles Gaskin and let him do his thing and even throw it.
3)Even with The Tide's prowess in the backend(With MFitzpatrick,MHumphrey,RHarrison..and others) you still have to take shots downfield with Ross and Pettis...UW's O-Line,which has struggled some down the stretch, is going to see a pass rush with Jonathan Allen,Tim Williams,Ryan Anderson,Dalvin Tomlinson,De'Ron Payne, and when they bring Reuben Foster that is unlike any that they or anyone will see. Big,relentless,and fast. Jake cant hold it. Check down quick. The O-Line for the Huskies has got to hold up adequately or game,set,and match....Do well on 1st down...Stay out of 3rd and long...If they dont they are in Harm's Way in Atlanta....There you go Logan children..More to come :lol: ..Hope you enjoy my Little Elves :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Warms my heart to see you 2 little Logan Elves giggling and chuckling!..2 peas in the pod of love!!..Good medicine...With each other now?...Can YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?...HOMER UP!! Here's Johnny.........Roll Tide.....#12/24..#SEC Envy...#Ohio Homers...Tide Haters....#big14er's.....S...trongest E....ver C....onference......Would love to see Washington win this football and they can if........But I would not be surprised to see ANOTHER SEC team in the TITLE game for the 11th YEAR in a ROW....11...Hear the echo? :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Chieftain2009 wrote:I can see this game being a blowout (in favor of Alabama) or a real close game (also in favor of Alabama). Just don't see a way that Washington wins this. To lose this, Alabama would have to have like 10 turnovers and play poorly on defense.
The money gives it to bammer :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Those pictures are on a good day too :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

Can I laugh with you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

Can I laugh with you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sure can. We do the rowwww tide Billy Bob giggle. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

noreply66 wrote:

Me too??... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Thats some funny stuff there :lol: :lol: :lol: ....That 1 fan is saying"We're # 1" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The Inspector wrote:
noreply66 wrote:

Me too??... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Thats some funny stuff there :lol: :lol: :lol: ....That 1 fan is saying"We're # 1" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He can't even spell the word one, let alone know what # 1 means. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That one top toofness is doing it for him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
The Inspector wrote:
noreply66 wrote:

He can't even spell the word one, let alone know what # 1 means. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That one top toofness is doing it for him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sure this isnt Deliverance 3.....Looking for Burt Reynolds and the Banjo player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bammer must have as bad a meth problem as we got up here :lol: and the women,,, looks like they could play for WisconsIn :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Bammer must have as bad a meth problem as we got up here :lol: and the women,,, looks like they could play for WisconsIn :lol: :lol: :lol:
Most don't know what a toof brush is down nairewwwll Bolt. Rowwwww tide. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

cbolt wrote:Bammer must have as bad a meth problem as we got up here :lol: and the women,,, looks like they could play for WisconsIn :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They also look like some of those D-Linemen for Boston College :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
Most don't know what a toof brush is down nairewwwll Bolt. Rowwwww tide. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Look like the water that had a tide wasn't ocean water. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “College Sports”