Season Stats

mattash
Site Admin

Season Stats

Post by mattash »

I been updating. Please send them to me seopstaff@yahoo.com. year to Date is fine... If you have time to put in let me know so I can set you up... Really easy

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
sportsdude
Waterboy

Re: Season Stats

Post by sportsdude »

I don't understand the ranking system. Thats why baseball and softball stats are based on averages and not number of hits. Obviously players with more at bats should have more hits. The ranks should be based on ERA, wins, batting average, on base percentage etc. Also, nothing on any of the FAC teams :( I understand thats a lot of kids and stats for you to keep up on.

Kentmurphy
Waterboy

Post by Kentmurphy »

sportsdude wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:05 am I don't understand the ranking system. Thats why baseball and softball stats are based on averages and not number of hits. Obviously players with more at bats should have more hits. The ranks should be based on ERA, wins, batting average, on base percentage etc. Also, nothing on any of the FAC teams :( I understand thats a lot of kids and stats for you to keep up on.
Good to see numbers every body can rank them how they want with information shown
Maybe FAC coaches are not providing stats to them

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

sportsdude wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:05 am I don't understand the ranking system. Thats why baseball and softball stats are based on averages and not number of hits. Obviously players with more at bats should have more hits. The ranks should be based on ERA, wins, batting average, on base percentage etc. Also, nothing on any of the FAC teams :( I understand thats a lot of kids and stats for you to keep up on.
It's just the easy way to rank them.. If i do average someone going 1/1 would be ranked higher than someone 99/100

I have some FAC stats to update just not had a chance to.... lol this is a hobby still have a full time job.

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

plus on the tables you can sort them however you would like... just click the stat...

when seasons are over i should have most of everyones stats updated... if you have stats and want to upload hit me up seopstaff@yahoo.com or message me

appreciated

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

actually would average and era be better?

min 10 hits
min 10 innings pitched? What is the formula for high school baseball/softball era?

Michael Scott
sportsdude
Waterboy

Post by sportsdude »

mattash wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:32 pm actually would average and era be better?

min 10 hits
min 10 innings pitched? What is the formula for high school baseball/softball era?
yes that would be better to look at. game changer calculates the era. divide the total number of earned runs by the total innings pitched. then multiply by 7 for softball and high school baseball.
Last edited by sportsdude on Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I'll switch it up later this week.

Michael Scott

Return to “Softball”