Page 1 of 1

Who is playing fall ball ?

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:51 pm
by ManitouDan2
TONS of 15-16-17u recruiting gets done at fall events . Who is playing where ? Any local players playing in Outlaws fall brawl or Stingrays fall event ?

Re: Who is playing fall ball ?

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:21 pm
by Crush03
Crush 03 is playing some Fall ball this year. Moving up from 14u to 15u we have a pretty aggressive schedule and will definitely take some lumps this coming summer. We are playing in the PGF Cincy Showcase this weekend and will be playing in the Ohio Thunder Fall Classic the following week. We are currently 5-3 this Fall.

Schedule for next summer is below.

Dayton Metro
Lasers Nation
OFC Heatin it Up
USSSA Southern States
Buckeye Recruitfest
Stingrays (Applied). If not accepted to Stingrays then 16u All Sanctioned WS in Columbus.

Will also attend a National or World Series. Undecided right now but looking at USSSA 16u "B" East National Championship in Salisbury Maryland, the USSSA 15u Nationals in Des Moines Iowa or the USA 16u "B" Eastern Nationals in York Pennsylvania.

Re: Who is playing fall ball ?

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:02 pm
by ManitouDan2
Nice schedule , If you wish post your roster . Give the players some pub for being dedicated

Re: Who is playing fall ball ?

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:32 pm
by Crush03
ManitouDan2 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:02 pm
Nice schedule , If you wish post your roster . Give the players some pub for being dedicated
We normally roster 10 girls but currently have 9 and are looking for a 10th. Our roster includes:

Shaeleigh Moore - Sophmore- Greenup County HS
Megan Bazler - Sophmore - Clay HS
Nataya Richards - Freshman - Portsmouth West HS
Hailee Corona - Freshman - Wheelersburg HS
Haidyn Wamsley - Sophmore - Northwest HS
Sierra Somerville - Sophmore - River Valley HS
Shaley Munion - Sophmore- Clay HS
Rylee Harmon - Freshman- Dawson Bryant HS
Kyndell Lloyd - Sophmore - Peebles HS

Re: Who is playing fall ball ?

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:15 pm
by Browns30
Outlaws - Lucas has a few local kids. Their fall schedule includes Outlaws, Demarini in OFallon, Scenic City, Veterans Tribute and possibly D9 in FL in Jan.

Re: Who is playing fall ball ?

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:33 am
by StateTheFacts
Crush03 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:32 pm
ManitouDan2 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:02 pm
Nice schedule , If you wish post your roster . Give the players some pub for being dedicated
We normally roster 10 girls but currently have 9 and are looking for a 10th. Our roster includes:

Shaeleigh Moore - Sophmore- Greenup County HS
Megan Bazler - Sophmore - Clay HS
Nataya Richards - Freshman - Portsmouth West HS
Hailee Corona - Freshman - Wheelersburg HS
Haidyn Wamsley - Sophmore - Northwest HS
Sierra Somerville - Sophmore - River Valley HS
Shaley Munion - Sophmore- Clay HS
Rylee Harmon - Freshman- Dawson Bryant HS
Kyndell Lloyd - Sophmore - Peebles HS
How did you do in Fall ball this year??? Just following your program and just wondering.

Re: Who is playing fall ball ?

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:46 am
by Crush03
StateTheFacts wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:33 am
Crush03 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:32 pm
ManitouDan2 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:02 pm
Nice schedule , If you wish post your roster . Give the players some pub for being dedicated
We normally roster 10 girls but currently have 9 and are looking for a 10th. Our roster includes:

Shaeleigh Moore - Sophmore- Greenup County HS
Megan Bazler - Sophmore - Clay HS
Nataya Richards - Freshman - Portsmouth West HS
Hailee Corona - Freshman - Wheelersburg HS
Haidyn Wamsley - Sophmore - Northwest HS
Sierra Somerville - Sophmore - River Valley HS
Shaley Munion - Sophmore- Clay HS
Rylee Harmon - Freshman- Dawson Bryant HS
Kyndell Lloyd - Sophmore - Peebles HS
How did you do in Fall ball this year??? Just following your program and just wondering.
Not too bad. The team is all 15 with one 14 and we stepped into 16u this Fall. We finished 9-8-1 with wins against all the local travel teams. Obviously stepping out of the area being a 1st year 16u team we took some hits. Had a few good wins.

Had a good game going against Ohio Thunder 18u for most of the game until they scored a couple runs late to beat us 5-1. Won against two really good teams at the Ohio Thunder Fall Classic. Came back in the last inning to beat Ohio Valley Premier 7-6 and SGS Magic 12-4. Girls were really fired up against the Magic team and took it out on the softball. Magic came in with the 1 seed from pool play and underestimated our team. We knocked the ball all over the place and scored 4 runs early before they switched pitchers. Ended up scoring another 8 runs later in the game. Ohio Valley Premier did come back and beat us on Sunday in the semi finals where we ended up with a 3rd place out of 12 teams. Had some nice wins against Ohio Thunder 03 and CIncy Shock also.

We played in the PGF Cincy Showcase for the first time. They had college coaches in each teams dugouts during the games. Due to weather we only got to play one full game and about 20 minutes into another game. But 3-4 of the girls were getting contacted by the coaches there within a few days so that was good.

Since the last post we also added Emma Bellaw, a sophomore from Waverly, to the team. She will be another great addition that will help the team compete.

Re: Who is playing fall ball ?

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:19 am
by StateTheFacts
Crush03 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:46 am
StateTheFacts wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:33 am
Crush03 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:32 pm


We normally roster 10 girls but currently have 9 and are looking for a 10th. Our roster includes:

Shaeleigh Moore - Sophmore- Greenup County HS
Megan Bazler - Sophmore - Clay HS
Nataya Richards - Freshman - Portsmouth West HS
Hailee Corona - Freshman - Wheelersburg HS
Haidyn Wamsley - Sophmore - Northwest HS
Sierra Somerville - Sophmore - River Valley HS
Shaley Munion - Sophmore- Clay HS
Rylee Harmon - Freshman- Dawson Bryant HS
Kyndell Lloyd - Sophmore - Peebles HS
How did you do in Fall ball this year??? Just following your program and just wondering.
Not too bad. The team is all 15 with one 14 and we stepped into 16u this Fall. We finished 9-8-1 with wins against all the local travel teams. Obviously stepping out of the area being a 1st year 16u team we took some hits. Had a few good wins.

Had a good game going against Ohio Thunder 18u for most of the game until they scored a couple runs late to beat us 5-1. Won against two really good teams at the Ohio Thunder Fall Classic. Came back in the last inning to beat Ohio Valley Premier 7-6 and SGS Magic 12-4. Girls were really fired up against the Magic team and took it out on the softball. Magic came in with the 1 seed from pool play and underestimated our team. We knocked the ball all over the place and scored 4 runs early before they switched pitchers. Ended up scoring another 8 runs later in the game. Ohio Valley Premier did come back and beat us on Sunday in the semi finals where we ended up with a 3rd place out of 12 teams. Had some nice wins against Ohio Thunder 03 and CIncy Shock also.

We played in the PGF Cincy Showcase for the first time. They had college coaches in each teams dugouts during the games. Due to weather we only got to play one full game and about 20 minutes into another game. But 3-4 of the girls were getting contacted by the coaches there within a few days so that was good.

Since the last post we also added Emma Bellaw, a sophomore from Waverly, to the team. She will be another great addition that will help the team compete.
Sounds like a very successful Fall season for your team! Definitely sounds like you are moving them in the right direction and allowing them to play older girls to get better. Please keep us updated in the summer as your team continues on their journey of travel ball.