2019 SOC 2

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: SOCII

Post by VetteMan »

orangeandblack98 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:04 pm
VetteMan wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:24 am orangeandblack98! It is never to early to talk about softball. The only problem I see is instead of the other people having a chance to give there opinion, if its not what you want to hear, you then get mad and want to let them know that you're the only one that has the right answer. Mayby if you sat down and read some of your posts, you might see what I mean.
Do you even know anything about softball? I don’t get mad at anyone. I just give the facts. The burg is going to dominate for a long time. That a fact. So what I have some fun with it.
Yes, I can probably hold my own, as far as Fast Pitch or Slow Pitch. I was just never around Girls softball. Have a nice day.

VILLAGE IDIOT
Riding the Bench

Post by VILLAGE IDIOT »

1. Waverly
2. Burg
3. Oaks
4. Minford
5. Northwest
6. Valley
7. West
8. South Webster
Tigers should roll in league play this season returning every pitcher from last season, and lots of talent. Tigers only lost 3 seniors from last years district championship team.

JeepsWin
Waterboy

Post by JeepsWin »

i think Suth Webster may surpsie some this yer

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

VILLAGE IDIOT wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:29 pm 1. Waverly
2. Burg
3. Oaks
4. Minford
5. Northwest
6. Valley
7. West
8. South Webster
Tigers should roll in league play this season returning every pitcher from last season, and lots of talent. Tigers only lost 3 seniors from last years district championship team.
VI I’d say that your list with Waverly on top will be somewhat inaccurate quickly. Easy to wish it but hard to pull it off.

Sballbball24/7
Riding the Bench

Post by Sballbball24/7 »

rxburgfan wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:37 pm
2. Burg
3. Oaks
4. Minford
5. Northwest
6. Valley
7. West
8. South Webster
VI I’d say that your list with Waverly on top will be somewhat inaccurate quickly. Easy to wish it but hard to pull it off.
I agree..waverlys pitching didn’t prove enough last season to put them on top this coming season
Burg
Oak hill
Waverly
Minford
Northwest
Webster
Valley
West
Burgs coaching and pitching will keep them on top
Oak hill has best all round hitting with best 3-4 hitters in
soc
Waverly will have to prove themselves in circle and at the plate to stay in top 3
Minford will have to find out who will be their #1 in the circle to keep them in games
Rest of soc will struggle against top 4 teams with lack of depth

orangeandblack98
Riding the Bench

Post by orangeandblack98 »

Where are you all getting this that oak has best all around hitting? Burg has best all around hitting. Best hitter in the league is our district player of the year sturgill, then id say hughes from oak hill but burg is the best hitting team in soc.

orangeandblack98
Riding the Bench

and i heard those 2 might be playing on the same travel team?

you are right about waverly but i think there pitching will be second best in the league

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Yes Sturgill and Hughes both are playing with Joey Lucas and the Ohio Outlaws-Lucas . They play the absolute best schedule a team can play . All three of their pitchers will be D1 signees if they desire to go D1 .. Coach Lucas brought his entire Outlaw team to SSU's winter camp as 14u's . Shawnee had a great shot at one of their OF's - Aurora Slusher , but I'm not sure they are still recruiting her , they could be , IDK . Very talented team and the majority will be D1 players.

Sballbball24/7
Riding the Bench

Post by Sballbball24/7 »

orangeandblack98 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:29 am Where are you all getting this that oak has best all around hitting? Burg has best all around hitting. Best hitter in the league is our district player of the year sturgill, then id say hughes from oak hill but burg is the best hitting team in soc.
Burg and oak hill both have good hitters just giving my opinion the difference is burg will keep rolling for years with what’s coming up but as of now best 4 hitters in league are sturgill from burg,brisker and Hughes from oak hill and Wolfenbarker from minford ,Hughes and sturgill had great freshmen years with 10 and 9 hrs with great batting averages while sophomore brisker had back to back 10 hr seasons and plays an unreal shortstop and Wolfenbarker is a great left handed hitter that can hit to any part of field..either way it will be fun to watch these young girls mature next few seasons not to speak of the great pitching in soc also

ColdHardTruth
JV Team

Post by ColdHardTruth »

2. Burg
3. Oaks
4. Minford
5. Northwest
6. Valley
7. West
8. South Webster
1. Burg - Burg is Burg
2. Waverly
3. Oak Hill - their window is coming up
4. Minford - hanging in there but their window is closing.
5. South Webster - Messer did a great job in his fist year
6. Northwest
7. Valley - Lost so much
8. West

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

ColdHardTruth wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:56 pm
2. Burg
3. Oaks
4. Minford
5. Northwest
6. Valley
7. West
8. South Webster
1. Burg - Burg is Burg
2. Waverly
3. Oak Hill - their window is coming up
4. Minford - hanging in there but their window is closing.
5. South Webster - Messer did a great job in his fist year
6. Northwest
7. Valley - Lost so much
8. West
Burg lost a left fielder and a catcher

Noodle319
Freshman Team

Post by Noodle319 »

It's quiet, a little too quiet.

orangeandblack98
Riding the Bench

theres not a lot to say. its burg then everyone else.

captainmorgan_
JV Team

Re: 2019 SOC 2

Post by captainmorgan_ »

orangeandblack98 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:21 am Please post
  • Outlooks
  • Predictions
  • Schedules & Results
  • POY Predictions
  • Standings
This is the most exciting league right now. Completely stacked. Obviously it belongs to Wheelersburg until someone knocks them off. Who has a chance? Oak Hill, Waverly? I think those are two teams who should have been better last season but had some coaching issues and dysfunction. As far as POY predictions, any stand out seniors? Seemed like the talent was young. If Wheelersburg wins the league I would have to go with Boo Sturgill, but you also have Riley Hughes from Oak Hill who will be a contender. Britt W. from Minford, kate Brisker from oak hill, sara Claxon from wheelersburg, Robertson from Waverly I expect to be the top pitcher.

orangeandblack98
Riding the Bench

captainmorgan_ wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:12 am
orangeandblack98 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:21 am Please post
  • Outlooks
  • Predictions
  • Schedules & Results
  • POY Predictions
  • Standings
This is the most exciting league right now. Completely stacked. Obviously it belongs to Wheelersburg until someone knocks them off. Who has a chance? Oak Hill, Waverly? I think those are two teams who should have been better last season but had some coaching issues and dysfunction. As far as POY predictions, any stand out seniors? Seemed like the talent was young. If Wheelersburg wins the league I would have to go with Boo Sturgill, but you also have Riley Hughes from Oak Hill who will be a contender. Britt W. from Minford, kate Brisker from oak hill, sara Claxon from wheelersburg, Robertson from Waverly I expect to be the top pitcher.
I wouldn't say the league is stacked. Burg is stacked then the rest will follow. there are some good players on some teams but no way are they stacked.

captainmorgan_
JV Team

Post by captainmorgan_ »

name a better league in south east ohio with better players through out the league?

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Multiple D1 level players , when your 4-5th place teams have girls going D1 , that’s a pretty impress conference

orangeandblack98
Riding the Bench

still no on talking eh? Its getting close and everyone still quiet.

Kentmurphy
Waterboy

Post by Kentmurphy »

orangeandblack98 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:00 pm still no on talking eh? Its getting close and everyone still quiet.
Won’t be long it will be non stop

Kentmurphy
Waterboy

Post by Kentmurphy »

captainmorgan_ wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:22 am name a better league in south east ohio with better players through out the league?
100% agree a lot of very talented players top to bottom
Tournament time soc teams always strong

Return to “Softball”