2019 varsity coach openings?

Ryanexpress
Varsity
Location: Being yelled at by hundreds of fans on any given night

2019 varsity coach openings?

Post by Ryanexpress »

Surprised this topic hasn’t been posted (Unless I possibly missed it).

Any coaching changes?
Openings?

SOSoftball
Freshman Team

Re: 2019 varsity coach openings?

Post by SOSoftball »

I heard in the summer that Lucasville Valley had a position open. Not sure if it has been filled or the status of it.

orangeandblack98
Riding the Bench

Post by orangeandblack98 »

what you are saying that COY isn't even returning?

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

LOl , what Coach Spriggs did last year was very admirable , he's a good dude. But i think the team will be very very young next year. Have no clue how their Jr high was but it will hard to replace the multiple college players they lost .

90goldeneagle
JV Team

Post by 90goldeneagle »

Warren has an opening

StateTheFacts
Waterboy

Post by StateTheFacts »

ManitouDan2 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:31 am LOl , what Coach Spriggs did last year was very admirable , he's a good dude. But i think the team will be very very young next year. Have no clue how their Jr high was but it will hard to replace the multiple college players they lost .
Coaching in the SOC2 will also be difficult for someone to come to Valley to coach knowing what you have to face. You have several very strong teams this spring in Waverly, Wheelersburg, and Oak Hill who will be slugging it out for the conference title. You also have to face a great programs in Minford and NW that can win on any given night. I hope Valley finds a great coach who is there for the long term for the program. It will be a rebuilding year but this conference is a great one to watch and follow.

Return to “Softball”