Lady Lasers Blue - tryout needs

mad hornet
Waterboy

Lady Lasers Blue - tryout needs

Post by mad hornet »

Lady Lasers Blue is returning 11 of 13 players and all coaching staff from last year's Ohio Stingrays Gunter team. We place a huge emphasis on helping our kids get recruited and after last season we have schools from Big 10, ACC, SEC, MAC, South Atlantic Conference, Big South, Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference and Ivy League following our players, some of whom currently have offers pending including full ride. We posted a record of 65-24-1 with 3 16u tournament championships, 1 runner up, 6th place at Ohio ASA State of 70 teams, and 5th place at Colorado Sparkler of 192 teams. We are very excited to join the Lasers organization moving forward and we are specifically looking for one player - preferably 2000 birth year.

Pitcher: 60+ speed with spin/movement and command of rise ball among other things Looking for a player who is mentally tough and always in the moment while in the circle.

That's it. If you are the player we seek we will bust our tails to help you get recruited. Check us out http://www.ladylasersblue.com.

If you think you are the player we seek please contact head coach Tony Gunter 614-778-2629 or email tgunter@echo24.com for details.
Last edited by mad hornet on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mad hornet
Waterboy

Re: Lady Lasers Blue - tryout needs

Post by mad hornet »

Will be at the Mansfield tryout tomorrow night - still looking for same two players!

MANSFIELD AREA
Monday, August 8, at 5:30 PM in Ontario at Stowell Park, about 2130 Ferguson Road, Ontario 44906 (Ontario is west of Mansfield). From the intersection of Route 30 and Lexington-Springmill Road, go south on Lexington-Springmill Road for less than a mile and turn right on Ferguson Road and Stowell Park will be on the right in less than a mile.

mad hornet
Waterboy

Post by mad hornet »

Still one spot for a pitcher! Beavercreek tomorrow

DAYTON AREA
Wednesday, August 10, at 6:00 P.M. in Beavercreek at Rotary Park, 2260 Dayton-Xenia Road, Beavercreek (Beavercreek is east of Dayton near Rt.35). Where I-675 meets Rt.35 east of Dayton, go east on Rt.35 for 3 miles to Factory Rd., turn left on Factory Rd., and go less than 1 mile to Dayton-Xenia Rd., turn right on Dayton-Xenia Road and Rotary Park is on your left in less than 1 mile, go into the park for 1 mile to fields #7 and #8.

mad hornet
Waterboy

Post by mad hornet »

Lasers Blue 2000 still has a spot for a 16u pitcher. I will be at the Hurricane West Virginia tryout this Saturday at 1pm. If you are thinking of coming to the Columbus tryout this Sunday, consider coming to WV as a plan B due to massive rainfall predicted in central Ohio this weekend. WV not so much. I can be reached at 614-778-2629 or tgunter@echo24.com.

WEST VIRGINIA AREA
Saturday, August 13, at 1 PM at Hurricane high school, 3350 Teays Valley Road, Hurricane, West Virginia 25526. At the intersection of I-64 and Route 34, go south and west on Route 34 (it will be or becomes Teays Valley Road) until you get to the Hurricane high school.

mad hornet
Waterboy

Post by mad hornet »

Weekend forecast for Columbus Ohio this weekend - BAD: http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weathe ... n=USOH0212

mad hornet
Waterboy

Post by mad hornet »

Weekend forecast for Hurricane West Virginia Lasers tryout tomorrow 1-4pm - very favorable! http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weathe ... n=USWV0359

mad hornet
Waterboy

Post by mad hornet »

Get to Hurricane WV tomorrow !!!!!

mad hornet
Waterboy

Post by mad hornet »

Forecast for Columbus has improved since yesterday. Our final tryout will be at 9am. We still have a spot for a pitcher. If you don't think you are what we are looking for, well you never know if you don't try.

COLUMBUS AREA
Sunday, August 14, at 9 AM in Whitehall at John Bishop Park, 4850 Etna Road, Whitehall (Whitehall is east of Columbus). From the intersection of I-70 and I-270 east of Columbus, go north on I-270 to the exit for Route 40 and Main Street, go west on Route 40 and Main Street to Hamilton Road, turn right to go north on Hamilton Road, then turn right on Etna, you will go east a couple blocks to get to John Bishop Park in Whitehall.

Return to “Softball”