River Valley VS So Gallia game

ManitouDan2
SE

River Valley VS So Gallia game

Post by ManitouDan2 »

from last week , did it really end up 56-0 ? Were the RV coaches suspended a week ? Is there some sort of animosity between the staff's ? I dont follow that league , are they the most bitter rivals ? IF , If this was just a run of the mill league game and they decided to run it up the coaching staff shouldnt be suspended , they should be fired . Immediately relieved of your duties sort of fired .

gametime
SE

Re: River Valley VS So Gallia game

Post by gametime »

ManitouDan2 wrote:from last week , did it really end up 56-0 ? Were the RV coaches suspended a week ? Is there some sort of animosity between the staff's ? I dont follow that league , are they the most bitter rivals ? IF , If this was just a run of the mill league game and they decided to run it up the coaching staff shouldnt be suspended , they should be fired . Immediately relieved of your duties sort of fired .
Rockhill plays River Valley today was wondering the same thing

You can't handle the truth
ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

maybe you can get the scoop for us .

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

The score is listed on the ohsaa schedule page for river valley as 56-0.
http://schedules.myohsaa.org/SchoolHome/816/Season

Even though SG has lost games 32-0, 29-0(twice), 30-2, 28-2 and 25-0 and give an average of 24 runs a game, 56-0 is on a whole different level.

RV is around a .500 team on the season, they are not a state title contender-juggernaut.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Seriously this shouldn't have happened. I know it is high school but I coached and would send kids to steal early on purpose and tell the ump to watch so they would call them out. I've had kids bunt on 3rd strike and even had them bat with the opposite hand. After 20-0 this is what I could have been done.

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

ManitouDan2 wrote:from last week , did it really end up 56-0 ? Were the RV coaches suspended a week ? Is there some sort of animosity between the staff's ? I dont follow that league , are they the most bitter rivals ? IF , If this was just a run of the mill league game and they decided to run it up the coaching staff shouldnt be suspended , they should be fired . Immediately relieved of your duties sort of fired .
yes it was really bad the river valley kids were proud to run it up and the coaching staff did nothing to stop it. I heard they got fired . the superintendent was at the game and asked for the river valley scorebook.

Return to “Softball”