TVC Hocking

Jim Ryan
JV Team

TVC Hocking

Post by Jim Ryan »

Who will be the favorite to win it in 2016?

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Re: TVC Hocking

Post by Jim Ryan »

Will Eastern be the top team this year? Or will some other team step up and win it?

Eastern EaglePapaw
Waterboy

Post by Eastern EaglePapaw »

I would say all eyes are now on our Eagles. With Pam back in charge and calling the shots I think nothing is outside our reach

Don't worry.....I hate Belpre.
Green Piece
Waterboy

Post by Green Piece »

Eastern EaglePapaw wrote:I would say all eyes are now on our Eagles. With Pam back in charge and calling the shots I think nothing is outside our reach
I hope Pam is not back. She had a douche bag for an assistant and when he couldn't coach any more she got out. No one missed those two.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Green Piece wrote:
Eastern EaglePapaw wrote:I would say all eyes are now on our Eagles. With Pam back in charge and calling the shots I think nothing is outside our reach
I hope Pam is not back. She had a douche bag for an assistant and when he couldn't coach any more she got out. No one missed those two.
Wow Timmy! I don't if she is coaching or not but I would have to guess her knowledge and expertise are sorely missed

Green Piece
Waterboy

Post by Green Piece »

Glad to see Eastern win yet another TVC Champioinship. Whether Pam helped or not this is a great accomplishment with this young team. Keep it going into the tourny girls.

dolphin
Waterboy

Post by dolphin »

Eastern led wire to wire. This is 3 in a row for them. These girls can flat out play. Definetly a team to keep an eye on in the tourney!

Green Piece
Waterboy

Post by Green Piece »

dolphin wrote:Eastern led wire to wire. This is 3 in a row for them. These girls can flat out play. Definetly a team to keep an eye on in the tourney!
Nice game last night for the Lady Eagles. Some Trimble people seemed to think they still had a chance to tie for the title. Our girls answered that question resoundingly though. I was disappointed at giving up a 4 bagger but still a good effort all in all.

Return to “Softball”