Eastern Meigs Head Coach Search

TeeVeeCee
Waterboy

Re: Eastern Meigs Head Coach Search

Post by TeeVeeCee »

Fonzie is exactly right. Blizzard man while your first sentence is correct your second sentence is not.

Pic A Way
Waterboy

Post by Pic A Way »

Got a feeling the Eagles come out with a huge chip on their shoulder this season

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

Shotgun red wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:05 am
on the black wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:37 pm how can someone be fired for any of that? from what I've heard the AD has done far worse!
I bet if it were your child that he was touching you wouldn't be asking how in the world could he be fired.
No ones child was touched you nimwad

Pic A Way
Waterboy

Post by Pic A Way »

Sounds like a bunch of nothing came of all this. Bet the administration is humiliated along with anyone who sided with them

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

The girl in question would not testify against the coach

rc1129
Riding the Bench

Post by rc1129 »

So who’s the coach this year?

TeeVeeCee
Waterboy

Post by TeeVeeCee »

itsme wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:15 pm The girl in question would not testify against the coach
who r u referring to? i believe the article already posted clearly states the “girl in question” actually did testify in SUPPORT of the coach through an affidavit? along with her parents showing complete support for bowen??

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

TeeVeeCee wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:03 am
itsme wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:15 pm The girl in question would not testify against the coach
who r u referring to? i believe the article already posted clearly states the “girl in question” actually did testify in SUPPORT of the coach through an affidavit? along with her parents showing complete support for bowen??
the girl would not testify against the basketball coach they never drop the charges hope she don't get mad she might be the one that press chargers

TeeVeeCee
Waterboy

Post by TeeVeeCee »

the girl would not testify against the basketball coach they never drop the charges hope she don't get mad she might be the one that press chargers
[/quote]

i understand now, thanks. the fact its a baseball forum and the topic is about the baseball coach your post was confusing if not misleading

Return to “Baseball”