Fisher Catholic job open

formerfcfan
SEOP

Fisher Catholic job open

Post by formerfcfan »

Jack Faulkner (FC ‘77) is retiring from 25+ years of baseball coaching across multiple different levels of secondary/post-secondary baseball. Record of 98-51 over six seasons at his alma mater, FC made five district finals under Jack. Five or six MSL(-Cardinal) titles. I believe that FC only incurred 11 losses against D4 schools in Jack’s six years, as Jack held the program-long tradition strong of Fisher playing bigger and bold competition non-league (multiple OCC schools, including a new friendly rivalry with Lancaster HS; lots of D2 SE District schools.)

Although the last few district finals have been heartbreaking, Coach Faulkner has been a great role model and leaves his mark as one of the best characters to have coached in Fairfield County’s rich tradition of baseball. Thanks for everything you’ve done, Jack!

I’ve heard there’s already been a plethora of interested candidates, alum and non-alum alike, with wealth of experience. FC returns a lot, has awesome facilities and tradition, and although not an SE District school will be one of the best jobs open east of 23/south of I-70 this year.

Return to “Baseball”