5/9 scores and updates

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Re: 5/9 scores and updates

Post by Rosscoresident »

So, apparently, asking people to please stop telling the number “3 and 4” pitchers that they weren’t good enough is bashing a community? The kids looked pretty capable to me, as did the entire team and coaching staff. There were no incidents of taunting or anything else as many people down that way accuse Burg of doing. It was a pleasant game. I’m happy that the team I was pulling for came out on top last night. It could easily be different on another day. Gotta go now. Get back to work at my job. Have a nice day

Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

I attended last nights Adena-Burg game. Seemed to be a very pleasant game with both Coaching staffs very supportive of both squads. Competitive, close game. I didn't like the rain though. I think Adena and Burg will have good playoffs runs.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Rosscoresident wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:14 am Why can’t anyone come on here and just say “we got beat” without making all the comments about “throwing off” and garbage like that? “Throwing off” is an insult to the KID that threw. Baseball isn’t like other sports. The BEST team doesn’t always win. Just accept your defeat and move on. The ones that really make me SMH are the ones that you say your top pitcher didn’t throw, but you only scored 1 or 2 runs. So you are assuming that you WOULD have won 1-0 or 2-1 if you threw your best. That’s a bold statement Cotton
Because it's Wheelersburg. They have never actually lost in any sport. They constantly have a reason that's not their fault.
I have a ton of respect for the student Athletes and coaches at Burg. They are successful in many sports because of hard work and dedication.
A lot of the burg fans on in site and some of the ones I've met who are not part of this site always act like they can't possibly lose a Game because the other team might have been better that day. I guess that is what happens when you get spoiled by winning a lot though.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Why do these scores and updates always go away from the topic?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
MClaw
Freshman Team

Post by MClaw »

noreply66 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:24 am Why do these scores and updates always go away from the topic?
You new here? lol

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I see you are

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Baseball”