Freshman Team

Re: Ohio HS Baseball Player Hits Homerun Cycle

Post by i83 »

Awsome

Gold Blood
Waterboy

Post by Gold Blood »

Who would’ve thought that this kid did this. This one is something that everyone thinks happens all the time but it just doesn’t. All I’ve heard from everyone I talked to is “this happens all the time” my answer was no it doesn’t. No matter how common you might thinks something like this may occur. Even in high school baseball this is not as common as everyone thinks. You may only have two kids on your team do this in a year and probably only one of them is going to do it twice in the same season. The actual numbers are around a 10% chance for an individual to do this in a season and about 2 kids per team will do this every year. With around 800 schools in Ohio, only 1600 kids will hit for the home run cycle every year out of the 16,000+ kids that play. 10% chance!!

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Gold Blood wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:55 pm Who would’ve thought that this kid did this. This one is something that everyone thinks happens all the time but it just doesn’t. All I’ve heard from everyone I talked to is “this happens all the time” my answer was no it doesn’t. No matter how common you might thinks something like this may occur. Even in high school baseball this is not as common as everyone thinks. You may only have two kids on your team do this in a year and probably only one of them is going to do it twice in the same season. The actual numbers are around a 10% chance for an individual to do this in a season and about 2 kids per team will do this every year. With around 800 schools in Ohio, only 1600 kids will hit for the home run cycle every year out of the 16,000+ kids that play. 10% chance!!
:lol:

Gold Blood
Waterboy

Post by Gold Blood »

HamPorter wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:52 pm
Gold Blood wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:55 pm Who would’ve thought that this kid did this. This one is something that everyone thinks happens all the time but it just doesn’t. All I’ve heard from everyone I talked to is “this happens all the time” my answer was no it doesn’t. No matter how common you might thinks something like this may occur. Even in high school baseball this is not as common as everyone thinks. You may only have two kids on your team do this in a year and probably only one of them is going to do it twice in the same season. The actual numbers are around a 10% chance for an individual to do this in a season and about 2 kids per team will do this every year. With around 800 schools in Ohio, only 1600 kids will hit for the home run cycle every year out of the 16,000+ kids that play. 10% chance!!
:lol:
Watch your back. I am lurking.

Return to “Baseball”