DII Southeast District

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: DII Southeast District

Post by 93Bulldog »

18-7? Dang

I had them at 9-7 a few weeks back. So they are on a 9 game winning streak then?

I actually don't have a problem with Warren being the home team, I've gotten use to that system over the years. But I can see where the disdain comes from. Regardless of their record to date, they are still the No. 8 seed and Circleville is the 2 in the same district bracket. lol

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

93Bulldog wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:47 am 18-7? Dang

I had them at 9-7 a few weeks back. So they are on a 9 game winning streak then?

I actually don't have a problem with Warren being the home team, I've gotten use to that system over the years. But I can see where the disdain comes from. Regardless of their record to date, they are still the No. 8 seed and Circleville is the 2 in the same district bracket. lol
10 wins in a row. They were 8-7-1 after a 5-4 loss to Marietta and then a 10-0 loss to Morgantown in the OVAC Semis just about a month ago.

Also, with the exception of Morgantown and the Cambridge tie, they beat everyone else on the schedule. Avenged losses to Marietta (2), Meadowbrook, Parkersburg, & Wheeling Park (won 2nd game of a DH). Beat PKB South the first time, but lost about a week later.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

In the last two weeks Jack Cornwell has pitched 22 innings versus Marietta, Zane Trace and Sheridan and given up a total of 4 earned runs going (3-0).

That's district player of the year worthy.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

What a great game to watch! Great job by bothe teams, lots of fun tonight and best of luck to Athens in the Regionals.

Return to “Baseball”