seops.org (how to)

mattash
Site Admin

seops.org (how to)

Post by mattash »

Log In Do this from a PC, log in to seops.org by going to the bottom of any page and looking for (META). This can be found at the bottom of any of the main pages football, basketball, soccer, girls basketball, baseball, softball and volleyball.

Selecting the right site After logging in go to the site you want to site manger. Top left under "my sites", highlight and select dashboard of the site you want to update. (football, baseball, softball, girl basketball, basketball etc)

Edit score and stats click games, under the show teams drop down select your team you want to work with, click filter, find the game you want to edit, under the match column right click edit open in new window or just edit, first on the right side put the players who played in the game ( sometimes may be multiple category ie batting, pitching, offense, defense, staff) click update, put in there stats, click update... (this does auto calculations for you, you do not need to put in manual calculations under player profile)... save.. if you make a mistake, change and click update again.... does everything for you.

Quick Score update click games on the left panel, click published, under the clubs column click edit results, put the score in and save. You can do this also to correct scores.

add a missing game go to games, click add new, first edit date/time (military time), edit league, always choose seo no matter what and if it is a league game add the conference, always add the season, add the teams under clubs (top team is home, bottom is away) you can pre add players and staff if you would like. click update.. feel free to add an image or video if you would like.

adding a player or edit player profile picture go to players, add new, put in there name, fill out any info you have, add a picture of the player (if you do it here it shows everywhere his name is), put in his position from what is available (i prefer his graduating class) current team, league (always chose SEO, and their conference), and seasons add the current.

PM or email if you have questions.

Your southeasternohiopreps.com will not work, email me and i will set you up for seops.org

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Re: How to update scores and stats on seops.org

Post by mattash »

updated please read above

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Re: How to Update on seops.org

Post by mattash »

To add a photo or bio to a player profile

after logging in, go to dashboard, select the sport, players, from here you can search for your player or select by team in the drop down, select edit player (new window if your doing multiple), bottom right hit select photo, upload the photo first, and then select, and then update

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Re: How to Update on seops.org

Post by mattash »

If a game is canceled just delete it. If you mark as canceled it gives bth teams a loss for some reason

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Re: seops.org

Post by mattash »

I know the load time on seops.org is kind of slow. Its not on AWS like southeasternohiopreps.com is.. I may upgrade to AWS when football comes for seops.org lol. just paid like 400 bucks for 3 years though. but its good that it is growing.

Michael Scott

Return to “Baseball”