Eastern vs Waterford controversy

Chaw
Freshman Team

Re: Eastern vs Waterford controversy

Post by Chaw »

Just because the ohsaa rules went easterns way doesn't make it right...I'm simply saying that an earlier statement about the first game needing to play to 7 innings doesn't fit the same narrative for the second game. Very hypocritical. Seems what is fair for the first game isn't fair for the second game.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Meagle wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:05 am The game will be finished at Waterford, right before they play their second contest.

Hope you understand that the safety of the athletes is the first concern of the umpires. The same crew last night stopped a non conference game last year with a inning and a half to go. Game was never made up. So, being a top conference game in our league, this game should be finished to 7 innings.

Also, unless you know what was said between anyone, maybe you should stop assuming what was said.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

I suppose you've changed your mind about playing 7 innings?. If Waterford was ahead, would you be all about the rules?. I think not. I believe, and have said from the beginning, they should both be played to 7 innings. Perfect chance would be on April 19 when Waterford travels to Eastern to finish the first game

Meagle
Freshman Team

Post by Meagle »

I would love to see all games played to 7 innings, but I also understand the rules of the game. You’re looking to get me to argue with you and I understand you’re upset. But I will not be apart of that.

BurgBuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by BurgBuckeye »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:25 pm There’s really nothing that doesn’t make it sound shady. Nothing.
I hope I'm reading that correct. In other words you are saying everything about it sounds shady??? I hope. In that case I do agree.

If that story is 100% true I'm not sure if they could have made it anymore obvious.... lol
I agree with everyone, games should be played to the complete 7 inning regardless of where they get called. But stopping 20 min. before other recent games did????

GO BUCKEYES!
swaggy7
Waterboy

Post by swaggy7 »

EASTERN IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE TVC NUFF SAID....

Return to “Baseball”