What is everyone’s opinion on Britt Dodson?

football2016
Waterboy

Re: What is everyone’s opinion on Britt Dodson?

Post by football2016 »

Blizz, are you helping coach this year?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

football2016 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:23 pm Blizz, are you helping coach this year?
No. My son plays sanctioned which starts in April. I'd most much of his season coaching. If not for that, I may have done so, or applied for the head coach job. But I did hear Jeff Wayland is helping with pitchers so that's good news.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

I hope the Marauders have a good season, just to shut up the guy who started this thread. No reason to dog the guy, give him a chance.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Fonzie wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:49 am I hope the Marauders have a good season, just to shut up the guy who started this thread. No reason to dog the guy, give him a chance.
Fonzie, let's just start hijacking his threads asking people's opinions on him.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

BlizzardMan wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:53 pm
Fonzie wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:49 am I hope the Marauders have a good season, just to shut up the guy who started this thread. No reason to dog the guy, give him a chance.
I don't want to lower myself to his antics. Not worth the time and effort involved.

swaggy7
Waterboy

Post by swaggy7 »

ultimate warrior wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:26 pm I keep hearing a lot of negative stuff on here about him. What is everyone’s thoughts on this guy?
Idk i just wish people would love him for who he is on the inside not the nasty guy on the outside

swaggy7
Waterboy

Post by swaggy7 »

Fonzie wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:36 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:53 pm
I don't want to lower myself to his antics. Not worth the time and effort involved.
About Britt?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Say what you will about Britt Dodson, at least he doesn't have a left handed shortstop like another team in the TVC Ohio. It blew my mind when I saw a varsity baseball team with a lefty on short. I think Britt will be just fine.

Chuck Finley
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Finley »

What happened to Dodson? One and done as coach? Did Jeigs run off another coach?

Chuck Finley
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Finley »

Chuck Finley wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:33 am What happened to Dodson? One and done as coach? Did Meigs run off another coach?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

It appears Jeff Wayland has been hired as the Head Coach. Not sure if Britt just didn't want to come back or what. I honestly think he took the job just to fill it because no one else would do it and had no long term intentions.

putz
Waterboy

Post by putz »

BlizzardMan wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:03 am It appears Jeff Wayland has been hired as the Head Coach. Not sure if Britt just didn't want to come back or what. I honestly think he took the job just to fill it because no one else would do it and had no long term intentions.
Britt didn’t get brought back bc he’s a f ing idiot!

Return to “Baseball”