TVC Hocking 2018

Fonzie
S

Re: TVC Hocking 2018

Post by Fonzie »

Ol' Bud wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:29 pm
Fonzie wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:37 am When are scrimmages for the TVC teams?
When do you shut up and start talking about relevant subjects??? You're a total AH!!
Well, Ol'Bud, it appears that on Wednesday, March 14 at 11:37 am, I asked when the scrimmages were. Last I checked this is the baseball forum, and scrimmages would most definitely be a relevant topic. So not too sure what you're issue is. Do you know when the scrimmages are? Have a great day.

Ol' Bud
Waterboy

Post by Ol' Bud »

Fonzie wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:59 am
Fonzie wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:37 am When are scrimmages for the TVC teams?
When do you shut up and start talking about relevant subjects??? You're a total AH!!
Well, Ol'Bud, it appears that on Wednesday, March 14 at 11:37 am, I asked when the scrimmages were. Last I checked this is the baseball forum, and scrimmages would most definitely be a relevant topic. So not too sure what you're issue is. Do you know when the scrimmages are? Have a great day.
Well, Fonzie, it appears that on Wednesday, March 14 at 1:29 pm, I asked you to shut up and begin talking about relevant subjects. You're just mad someone finally had the grit to call you out on your BS. Not sure what your issue is or why you always act the way you do. Do you know when the scrimmages are? Have a great day.

baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

1. Eastern
2. Trimble
3. Wahama
4. Southern
5. Belpre
6. Waterford
7. Miller
8. Fed. Hock
9. South Gallia

Good luck to all Athletes. Enjoy the upcoming Spring.

BaseBaller02
Waterboy

Post by BaseBaller02 »

Mattox was not accepted at Eastern for bad grads and also was called a "Bad Influence"

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

Ol' Bud wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:40 am

Well, Fonzie, it appears that on Wednesday, March 14 at 1:29 pm, I asked you to shut up and begin talking about relevant subjects. You're just mad someone finally had the grit to call you out on your BS. Not sure what your issue is or why you always act the way you do. Do you know when the scrimmages are? Have a great day.
You've missed the point with my last post. I had already asked a question related to the "relevant" topic. So you're need to "call me out" was not needed. But that is okay. I'm sorry you feel I have said anything that might have offended you. To my knowledge, I have expressed my opinion, which last I checked was still a perk of free speech.

Now that we have that cleared up, I would like to know who Eastern scrimmages and the dates for those games. I do believe even without the boost of Mattox, they still have to be a favorite for the top spot in the league.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

BaseBaller02 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:29 am Mattox was not accepted at Eastern for bad grads and also was called a "Bad Influence"
I tend to not put much credit in an account that was created 15 minutes prior to posting something that seems to be intended to stir the pot.

Maroon and gold
Waterboy

Post by Maroon and gold »

Maddox is a non-factor this year. Just another kid with a gift who got in his own way. Looking forward to another great year of baseball for the Marauders.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Maroon and gold wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:46 pm Maddox is a non-factor this year. Just another kid with a gift who got in his own way. Looking forward to another great year of baseball for the Marauders.
Who will be the ace? Who all is getting mound time?

coyote
Riding the Bench

Post by coyote »

Fonzie wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:42 am
Ol' Bud wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:40 am

You've missed the point with my last post. I had already asked a question related to the "relevant" topic. So you're need to "call me out" was not needed. But that is okay. I'm sorry you feel I have said anything that might have offended you. To my knowledge, I have expressed my opinion, which last I checked was still a perk of free speech.

Now that we have that cleared up, I would like to know who Eastern scrimmages and the dates for those games. I do believe even without the boost of Mattox, they still have to be a favorite for the top spot in the league.
Eastern Lost to Marietta 9-8 in 8 innings in last night's scrimmage

tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

Daddy Coach wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:41 pm
tvc_fan wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 pm
TVC wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:00 am Has he applied to Southern or Wahama?
No he has not applied anywhere else.
Well what is he waiting on? Get those applications in quickly! Waiting around will only delay the process of him signing his D1 scholarship or possibly being drafted straight into the majors?

Or is his heart still leaning towards basketball?
Does.it feel good to be a grown adult taking jabs at a kid?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

tvc_fan wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:32 am
Daddy Coach wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:41 pm
tvc_fan wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 pm

No he has not applied anywhere else.
Well what is he waiting on? Get those applications in quickly! Waiting around will only delay the process of him signing his D1 scholarship or possibly being drafted straight into the majors?

Or is his heart still leaning towards basketball?
Does.it feel good to be a grown adult taking jabs at a kid?
I agree. Technically he's an adult by law, but he's still a student. Please stop.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

I look for anywhere from 1-3 in final standings. Good Luck Cats!

tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

Daddy Coach wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:24 am Not taking jabs. Being serious. Want to see him playing somewhere. You brought all this stuff up and then get mad because some of us want to see how this plays out.
It's still panning out, in the meantime he has been going down to Huntington Prep and playing Basketball and just won a basketball tournament in Portsmouth. He is doing what he loves to do and being a kid while he can.

Chuck Finley
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Finley »

itsme wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:02 am All he had to do is to wear a uniform 2 days a week that was required in his Criminal Justice Class and he still have been on the basketball team. Follow the rules that his baseball coach and he would been on baseball team. Seem like to me he has trouble follow the rules
Right. Sounds like a kid who refuses to follow the rules that all of the other kids follow. And, schools do not have to accept open enrollment of kids who don’t follow rules and have poor grades.

tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

Chuck Finley wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:58 pm
itsme wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:02 am All he had to do is to wear a uniform 2 days a week that was required in his Criminal Justice Class and he still have been on the basketball team. Follow the rules that his baseball coach and he would been on baseball team. Seem like to me he has trouble follow the rules
Right. Sounds like a kid who refuses to follow the rules that all of the other kids follow. And, schools do not have to accept open enrollment of kids who don’t follow rules and have poor grades.
You are ate up with jealousy kid.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

I believe the weather is going to cause a lot of issues with scrimmages/practices in the next week or so.

coyote
Riding the Bench

Post by coyote »

Word on the street is Mattox is at school at EASTERN today

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

coyote wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:52 am Word on the street is Mattox is at school at EASTERN today
Change of address does the trick.

tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

coyote wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:52 am Word on the street is Mattox is at school at EASTERN today
Yes you saw him there and it was not official, however he got the call today and he starts tomorrow morning and is now an Eastern Eagle.

coyote
Riding the Bench

Post by coyote »

tvc_fan wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:53 pm
Yes you saw him there and it was not official, however he got the call today and he starts tomorrow morning and is now an Eastern Eagle.
Good for the young man. Eastern is one of the best schools in the area, always very classy. Most importantly he gets his diploma but I'm also excited to watch him possibly play some baseball! Looks like it's gonna be a great year at Eastern with or without him, but he will only help if he is able to play.

Return to “Baseball”