SVC 2017

Anonymousallball
Waterboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 2:25 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by Anonymousallball » Mon May 08, 2017 2:44 pm

A lot of good talent in the league especially when it comes to the slingers. From the top down:

Unioto:
Patterson, Edler, Ooten

Adena:
Free, Dawson, Blevins when healthy

Zane Trace:
Brooks, Lambert

Westfall:
Nunamaker

Southeastern:
Popp

Huntington:
Smith

Piketon:
Vulgamore, Spires, Crabtree

Paint Valley:
Mettler

A lot of youth on many of these teams which will make next year very interesting. Unioto should still be the favorite even with losing three contributing seniors. They return three of the four pitchers that they have used this year and will add a new name to their roster that will prove to be exciting.

Piketon will only get better. Great young team that just needs some discipline. Bum has done a great by them this far.

Paint Valley is another team to exect growth from but I think they will still be one year away. Younger less experienced team whose strength in schedule has only came from SVC play.

Adena loses a lot but are always prepared and Zane Trace always puts up a fight. Southeastern will peak some interest since they lose a talented senior class.

As league play on most nights has been interesting it can be assumed that playoff play will be the same.



petesweaty
Freshman Starter
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by petesweaty » Tue May 09, 2017 7:23 am

As of 5/9

Unioto 11-3, 18-6
Adena 10-4, 11-12
Zane Trace 9-5, 16-10
Westfall 7-7, 10-16
Southeastern 6-8, 10-10
Huntington 5-9, 12-13
Piketon 5-9, 11-14
Paint Valley 3-11, 10-14

Regular Season Monday scores:
Coal Grove 3 Piketon 1
Oak Hill 12 Zane Trace 7
Unioto 6 Logan Elm 0
Washington CH 12 Adena 11
Paint Valley 5 Alexander 0

Regular Season Tuesday score:
Westfall 12 Circleville 1
Last edited by petesweaty on Tue May 09, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

danicalifornia
2nd Team All State
Posts: 1794
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by danicalifornia » Tue May 09, 2017 8:31 am

Championship07 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 6:53 am
danicalifornia wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 9:45 pm
I really like the chances of the SVC getting 3 teams to the District Finals.

Unioto will have a rough road, but should win their first 2 games if their pitching maintains what they've done all year.

The winners of the Adena/Piketon and ZT/Huntington/Westfall pods have favorable District Semifinal matchups. It's been a rough non conference year, but that should have the league ready to make a little bit of noise in the next couple weeks.
Not giving the OVC much credit in district semi's are you Dani? SP has been a roller coaster team for the better part of 2 seasons but have beat some pretty good ball clubs. They're the favorite to matchup with Adena barring an upset to either club. In your other pod you have ZT/Huntington or Westfall taking out Coal Grove. Coal Grove isn't the greatest hitting team but have 2 above average pitchers so one of those squads had better be able to hit well or have a top flight pitcher to knock off the hornets. Not taking anything away from the SVC teams they always have a good baseball conference as far back as I can remember but don't take the OVC lightly it was very competitive this season these teams are battle tested.
You are probably correct if the OVC is as competitive as you say it is. I haven't seen anyone from the OVC this year, so I was just basing it on recent history. Hopefully, I'm the correct one lol, but it certainly wouldn't be the first time that I was wrong.

crashdavis188
Waterboy
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by crashdavis188 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:42 pm

danicalifornia wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 8:31 am
Championship07 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 6:53 am
danicalifornia wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 9:45 pm
I really like the chances of the SVC getting 3 teams to the District Finals.

Unioto will have a rough road, but should win their first 2 games if their pitching maintains what they've done all year.

The winners of the Adena/Piketon and ZT/Huntington/Westfall pods have favorable District Semifinal matchups. It's been a rough non conference year, but that should have the league ready to make a little bit of noise in the next couple weeks.
Not giving the OVC much credit in district semi's are you Dani? SP has been a roller coaster team for the better part of 2 seasons but have beat some pretty good ball clubs. They're the favorite to matchup with Adena barring an upset to either club. In your other pod you have ZT/Huntington or Westfall taking out Coal Grove. Coal Grove isn't the greatest hitting team but have 2 above average pitchers so one of those squads had better be able to hit well or have a top flight pitcher to knock off the hornets. Not taking anything away from the SVC teams they always have a good baseball conference as far back as I can remember but don't take the OVC lightly it was very competitive this season these teams are battle tested.
You are probably correct if the OVC is as competitive as you say it is. I haven't seen anyone from the OVC this year, so I was just basing it on recent history. Hopefully, I'm the correct one lol, but it certainly wouldn't be the first time that I was wrong.
Piketon has played both OVC co-champions Gallia and Coal Grove, split with Gallia, (PHS9-7w,,2-1L) Coal Grove3-1 over Piketon, CG scored 2 times top of 7 to win. Bottom line,if either OVC champs were in the SVC they would be middle of pack at best.

mrwonderful
JV Backup
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:06 am

Re: SVC 2017

Post by mrwonderful » Tue May 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Crashdavis if you've been around sports much, especially Baseball, you know comparing scores doesn't mean squat. Those 2 teams you mentioned are probably not the best 2 teams in the OVC. Yeah they won but a couple plays here or there and u have 2 different teams at top I can't believe Gallia tied for 1st. My god Fairland beat Gallia and they are very weak.... The top 5 teams in the OVC would play with any SVC school...Coal Grove is not a very good defensive team but have a couple decent pitchers....I've watched almost all those SVC teams and none of them are dominate.... We'll find out shortly who does what but the OVC is every bit as good as SVC this year... I bet Portsmouth who finished 6th in OVC and is an 11 seed wins their 1st game.....

minford17
JV Starter
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by minford17 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:35 pm

mrwonderful wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 6:23 pm
Crashdavis if you've been around sports much, especially Baseball, you know comparing scores doesn't mean squat. Those 2 teams you mentioned are probably not the best 2 teams in the OVC. Yeah they won but a couple plays here or there and u have 2 different teams at top I can't believe Gallia tied for 1st. My god Fairland beat Gallia and they are very weak.... The top 5 teams in the OVC would play with any SVC school...Coal Grove is not a very good defensive team but have a couple decent pitchers....I've watched almost all those SVC teams and none of them are dominate.... We'll find out shortly who does what but the OVC is every bit as good as SVC this year... I bet Portsmouth who finished 6th in OVC and is an 11 seed wins their 1st game.....
Portsmouth over West could very well happen. It could be a very good pitchers duel if both go with their aces, which they should. Ryan Williams (PHS) vs Marty Knittle (PWHS) will both keep game low scoring and close. Could come down to which team commits the most errors. Just saw where this game will be on 1260 AM tomorrow night.

se-alum
Waterboy
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by se-alum » Wed May 10, 2017 2:58 pm

It will be interesting to see if Adena's freshman class will have an impact next year. For a small school, it's a loaded baseball class.

Waboplay
Waterboy
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by Waboplay » Wed May 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Se-alum. Freshman class make small impact maybe one or two. The sophomore class jv team is 36-1 this year and last year. Adena loses 10 seniors. But solid sophomore and few freshman this year will help out next year.

petesweaty
Freshman Starter
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by petesweaty » Wed May 10, 2017 10:32 pm

After Wednesday games:

Unioto 11-3, 19-6
Adena 10-4, 12-12
Zane Trace 9-5, 17-10
Westfall 7-7, 11-16
Southeastern 6-8, 10-11
Huntington 5-9, 12-14
Piketon 5-9, 12-14
Paint Valley 3-11, 11-14

D2 Sectional Final (Thurs)
Unioto 2 Chillicothe 0

D3 Sectional Finals (Sat)
Westfall at Zane Trace
Piketon at Adena
Paint Valley at Minford
Last edited by petesweaty on Fri May 12, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

se-alum
Waterboy
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by se-alum » Thu May 11, 2017 11:23 am

Waboplay wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 9:02 pm
Se-alum. Freshman class make small impact maybe one or two. The sophomore class jv team is 36-1 this year and last year. Adena loses 10 seniors. But solid sophomore and few freshman this year will help out next year.
I wasn't real clear, I was wondering about the incoming Freshman class(this years 8th graders). I can see Garrison, Bennett, and Sykes seeing some varsity time next year.

petesweaty
Freshman Starter
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by petesweaty » Sat May 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Going into the District Tournament:

Unioto 11-3, 20-7
Adena 10-4, 14-13
Zane Trace 9-5, 20-10
Westfall 7-7, 11-17
Southeastern 6-8, 10-11
Huntington 5-9, 12-14
Piketon 5-9, 12-15
Paint Valley 3-11, 11-15

District Semi-Finals

D2 Unioto 2 Miami Trace 0
D2 Marietta 9 Unioto 2 (District Final)
D3 Adena 7 Chesapeake 0
D3 Zane Trace 6 Coal Grove 2
D3 Zane Trace 5 Minford 3 (District Final)
D3 Wheelersburg 3 Adena 0 (District Final)
D3 Wheelersburg vs. Zane Trace (Regional Semi-Final)
Last edited by petesweaty on Sat May 20, 2017 5:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

petesweaty
Freshman Starter
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by petesweaty » Tue May 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Unioto defeats Miami Trace 2-0. They will play Marietta for the district title on Wednesday.

Waboplay
Waterboy
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by Waboplay » Tue May 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Who will Unioto throw?

Fred Flintstone
Waterboy
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by Fred Flintstone » Wed May 17, 2017 11:09 am

Sigler or Edler

Anonymousallball
Waterboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 2:25 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by Anonymousallball » Wed May 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Toss a coin, that decision will not be made until 30 minutes prior to the game..... they have Edler, Ooten, and Sigler available who have pitched over 30 innings each with ERA's of 1.43 or under

Waboplay
Waterboy
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by Waboplay » Wed May 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Who will Adena throw? Free or Dawson. I don't think it matters?

danicalifornia
2nd Team All State
Posts: 1794
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by danicalifornia » Wed May 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Waboplay wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 1:50 pm
Who will Adena throw? Free or Dawson. I don't think it matters?
It shouldn't matter in the semi finals, so maybe go with #2 to set up your best against Wheelersburg in the Final.

Fred Flintstone
Waterboy
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by Fred Flintstone » Thu May 18, 2017 11:07 am

The two SVC teams left are really different in personnal. Adena (13-12) has like 10 seniors. Zane Trace (18-10) sometimes has as many as three freshman and 3 or 4 sophomores on the field at one time. They do have a veteran pitcher though.

danicalifornia
2nd Team All State
Posts: 1794
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by danicalifornia » Fri May 19, 2017 6:20 am

Adena cruises over Chesapeake, 7-0. Gunnar Free pitched a great game, with none of the 3 hits he allowed being well struck balls. He kept the Panthers off balance the whole night. Dratwa and Henness each had big hits to help break things open, with Henness' triple being the dagger.

If Dawson can pitch to the level that he has at times this season, they definitely have a chance to beat Wheelersburg on Saturday. No SVC team has defeated Burg in the tournament since 2007, which equates to an 0-13 mark in that time.

petesweaty
Freshman Starter
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by petesweaty » Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 am

I think that is the last time that Wheelersburg did not win a District title.
Zane Trace defeated Wheelersburg 1-0 in eight innings at Jackson in 2007.

danicalifornia
2nd Team All State
Posts: 1794
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by danicalifornia » Fri May 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Zane Trace 6
Coal Grove 2

Zane Trace vs Minford at 11
Adena vs Wheelersburg at 1:30

Let's get a District Championship or 2 tomorrow.

bman
JV Starter
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:23 am

Re: SVC 2017

Post by bman » Sat May 20, 2017 1:37 am

SOC vs. SVC Challenge

danicalifornia
2nd Team All State
Posts: 1794
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by danicalifornia » Sat May 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Zane Trace 5
Minford 3

Freshman Jeremy Lambert throws a complete game. 4 consecutive 2 out hits in the 5th led them to 4 runs. Congratulations to Coach Allen and the Pioneers.

danicalifornia
2nd Team All State
Posts: 1794
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by danicalifornia » Sat May 20, 2017 3:51 pm

Wheelersburg 3
Adena 0

Really good baseball game, the Warriors just couldn't string together hits. Congrats on the fine season.

danicalifornia
2nd Team All State
Posts: 1794
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by danicalifornia » Sat May 20, 2017 4:38 pm

mrwonderful wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 6:23 pm
Crashdavis if you've been around sports much, especially Baseball, you know comparing scores doesn't mean squat. Those 2 teams you mentioned are probably not the best 2 teams in the OVC. Yeah they won but a couple plays here or there and u have 2 different teams at top I can't believe Gallia tied for 1st. My god Fairland beat Gallia and they are very weak.... The top 5 teams in the OVC would play with any SVC school...Coal Grove is not a very good defensive team but have a couple decent pitchers....I've watched almost all those SVC teams and none of them are dominate.... We'll find out shortly who does what but the OVC is every bit as good as SVC this year... I bet Portsmouth who finished 6th in OVC and is an 11 seed wins their 1st game.....
3rd place (SVC) beats OVC Champ 6-2, while Adena shuts out the other OVC opponent.

I'm sorry, but the level of baseball isn't even comparable. Since 2010, the SVC has won 19 District level games in D3 alone (Unioto has won 5 in D2) while the OVC has won 3. If we include the entirity of the SEODAB website, it is even worse, 32-5 would be the score in District games won :o

crashdavis188
Waterboy
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by crashdavis188 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:36 pm

danicalifornia wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 4:38 pm
mrwonderful wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 6:23 pm
Crashdavis if you've been around sports much, especially Baseball, you know comparing scores doesn't mean squat. Those 2 teams you mentioned are probably not the best 2 teams in the OVC. Yeah they won but a couple plays here or there and u have 2 different teams at top I can't believe Gallia tied for 1st. My god Fairland beat Gallia and they are very weak.... The top 5 teams in the OVC would play with any SVC school...Coal Grove is not a very good defensive team but have a couple decent pitchers....I've watched almost all those SVC teams and none of them are dominate.... We'll find out shortly who does what but the OVC is every bit as good as SVC this year... I bet Portsmouth who finished 6th in OVC and is an 11 seed wins their 1st game.....
3rd place (SVC) beats OVC Champ 6-2, while Adena shuts out the other OVC opponent.

I'm sorry, but the level of baseball isn't even comparable. Since 2010, the SVC has won 19 District level games in D3 alone (Unioto has won 5 in D2) while the OVC has won 3. If we include the entirity of the SEODAB website, it is even worse, 32-5 would be the score in District games won :o

petesweaty
Freshman Starter
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by petesweaty » Sat May 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Zane Trace is headed to the Regional.

Unioto 11-3, 20-7
Adena 10-4, 14-14
Zane Trace 9-5, 20-10
Westfall 7-7, 11-17
Southeastern 6-8, 10-11
Huntington 5-9, 12-14
Piketon 5-9, 12-15
Paint Valley 3-11, 11-15

D2 District Semi: Unioto 2 Miami Trace 0
D2 District Final: Marietta 9 Unioto 2

D3 District Semi: Adena 7 Chesapeake 0
D3 District Final: Wheelersburg 3 Adena 0

D3 District Semi: Zane Trace 6 Coal Grove 2
D3 District Final: Zane Trace 5 Minford 3

D3 Regional Semi: Zane Trace vs. Wheelersburg
Last edited by petesweaty on Sun May 28, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueDuck
Waterboy
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:18 am

Re: SVC 2017

Post by BlueDuck » Mon May 22, 2017 6:05 pm

danicalifornia wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Wheelersburg 3
Adena 0

Really good baseball game, the Warriors just couldn't string together hits. Congrats on the fine season.
Hate to be a MMQB but I still haven't figured out why they were bunting late in the game and down 3 runs? You can't give good teams outs like that. :x

Fred Flintstone
Waterboy
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by Fred Flintstone » Mon May 22, 2017 6:55 pm

The funniest thing in this topic is people picking Zane Trace to be 6th or 7th in the league this year. They finished 3rd in the SVC, captured a District title and won 20 games so far. :shock:

se-alum
Waterboy
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by se-alum » Tue May 23, 2017 11:17 am

BlueDuck wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 6:05 pm
danicalifornia wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Wheelersburg 3
Adena 0

Really good baseball game, the Warriors just couldn't string together hits. Congrats on the fine season.
Hate to be a MMQB but I still haven't figured out why they were bunting late in the game and down 3 runs? You can't give good teams outs like that. :x
Barr likely gets one more season to meet expectations at Adena. Results haven't been equal to the talent the last couple years.

petesweaty
Freshman Starter
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by petesweaty » Fri May 26, 2017 1:06 pm

SVC FINAL STANDINGS

Unioto 11-3, 20-7
Adena 10-4, 14-14
Zane Trace 9-5, 20-11
Westfall 7-7, 11-17
Southeastern 6-8, 10-11
Huntington 5-9, 12-14
Piketon 5-9, 12-15
Paint Valley 3-11, 11-15

D2 District Semi: Unioto 2 Miami Trace 0
D2 District Final: Marietta 9 Unioto 2

D3 District Semi: Adena 7 Chesapeake 0
D3 District Final: Wheelersburg 3 Adena 0

D3 District Semi: Zane Trace 6 Coal Grove 2
D3 District Final: Zane Trace 5 Minford 3

D3 Regional Semi: Wheelersburg 4 Zane Trace 3

danicalifornia
2nd Team All State
Posts: 1794
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by danicalifornia » Fri May 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Great run by the Pioneers. I wish they would be staying D3 as they would have a great chance to get over the Burg hump in the next couple of years.

Watson40
Waterboy
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by Watson40 » Sun May 28, 2017 10:33 am

danicalifornia wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 4:38 pm
mrwonderful wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 6:23 pm
Crashdavis if you've been around sports much, especially Baseball, you know comparing scores doesn't mean squat. Those 2 teams you mentioned are probably not the best 2 teams in the OVC. Yeah they won but a couple plays here or there and u have 2 different teams at top I can't believe Gallia tied for 1st. My god Fairland beat Gallia and they are very weak.... The top 5 teams in the OVC would play with any SVC school...Coal Grove is not a very good defensive team but have a couple decent pitchers....I've watched almost all those SVC teams and none of them are dominate.... We'll find out shortly who does what but the OVC is every bit as good as SVC this year... I bet Portsmouth who finished 6th in OVC and is an 11 seed wins their 1st game.....
3rd place (SVC) beats OVC Champ 6-2, while Adena shuts out the other OVC opponent.

I'm sorry, but the level of baseball isn't even comparable. Since 2010, the SVC has won 19 District level games in D3 alone (Unioto has won 5 in D2) while the OVC has won 3. If we include the entirity of the SEODAB website, it is even worse, 32-5 would be the score in District games won :o
Do you guys know why the SVC is so dominant? This is my opinion but will be hard to argue with. Scioto valley youth league. Period. All these stars in the SVC have all played for home team svyl. Even the young guys that are playing as freshmen and sophomores have built their skills at svyl. I am not sure that continues because there has been a small exodus to travel ball. Svyl had moved to call ripken. I am not sure which level, but there are 2 within cal ripken. One is played like OHSAA ball with 90 foot basepath, steals and pick off moves. The other is smaller with no lead offs. Well svyl, I believe, expanded the base path to 90 feet but does not allow steals until the full count. At least that is how it was a few years ago. So people are heading out to get the whole experience.

But as a whole, svyl is probably the most competitive league in Ohio. Teams are formed at coach pitch and they stay together through A ball. They can cut kids and only take the best talent anyway. The rest play elsewhere. But the majority of these kids are from areas surrounding Chillicothe. Zane trace, southeastern, adena and so on.

Just an opinion. Any thoughts?

Fred Flintstone
Waterboy
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by Fred Flintstone » Sun May 28, 2017 12:11 pm

Agree. Plus, a lot of veteran coaches in SVC baseball which means continuity in the programs.

danicalifornia
2nd Team All State
Posts: 1794
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Re: SVC 2017

Post by danicalifornia » Sun May 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Fred Flintstone wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 12:11 pm
Agree. Plus, a lot of veteran coaches in SVC baseball which means continuity in the programs.
Agreed completely.

Coach Allen has been around since 2000 (or 1999?) and even has had Coach Wertman with him for close to a decade.

Coach Taylor and Coach Thomas each took over in 2001, with Taylor being apart of the program since the early 90's. Both had the same assistants for over a decade at one point as well.

Coach Combs has been at the helm for PV for over a decade and Bum has been at Piketon for 9-10 years. Even at Huntington and Southeastern, it has been the same HC for 3-4 years.

There isn't a constant turnover in coaches like you see in other SVC sports and that's a big reason why baseball is so strong in the area. That, along with the SVYL, are keys to creating winners and very good competition year in, year out.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests