2010 Chillicothe Cavaliers

cavalier11
Riding the Bench

2010 Chillicothe Cavaliers

Post by cavalier11 »

Anyone have any idea why these guys aren't kicking into gear? I know they lost a lot of talent last year, especially pitching (Webb, Dawes, Van Voorhis), but they still have a lot of talent within this year's team.

Just wondering and seeking some opinions around southern Ohio, I have only been able to watch them a couple of times and IMO, pitching seems to be the key but that could be just me. Thoughts and opinions please....

chilltown
JV Team

Re: 2010 Chillicothe Cavaliers

Post by chilltown »

Chilly lost too much . They have some talent coming back Dunn, Netter ,Bouillion, Sulzer and Davis (if he can get on the field) . Pitching will be a struggle this year unless someone develops other than Winston and Davis. Teams tend to underachieve under Coach , hopefully it can change this year. I posted this originally on Dec 6th.

The JV team always have outstanding records and the same players get to Varsity and the story changes .Saying that kids never develop under coach . They went undefeated in a weak league last year , got drilled in League Championship as well as out of tourney early again . I think anyone who knows Cav baseball knew this was coming this year . Cavs stand 1-10 right now . We gotta new FB coach , time to do the same in Baseball .

Return to “Baseball”