Marietta vs. Fairfield Union

tigersfan88
Varsity

Marietta vs. Fairfield Union

Post by tigersfan88 »

Marietta travels to Chillicothe on Monday to play Fairfield Union for the District Semis. We (Marietta) have been playing very well lately and hopefully we can continue with this momentum on monday

rickoshay
SEOP

Re: Marietta vs. Fairfield Union

Post by rickoshay »

Go Tigers...
Lots of American Legion prospects on this Marietta team...

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Goodluck Marietta

JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

GO FALCONS!!!

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Capt. Scoop...See on Logan Daily News website that the remaining girls softball DOC games have been cancelled due to postponements, weather nd post-season tourneys.

Also saw where Jackson will not make up its suspended baseball game with Warren Local. Does that mean the GAHS-Marietta baseball game will not be completed?

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Capt. Scoop...See on Logan Daily News website that the remaining girls softball DOC games have been cancelled due to postponements, weather and post-season tourneys.

Also saw where Jackson will not make up its suspended baseball game with Warren Local. Does that mean the GAHS-Marietta DOC baseball game will not be completed?

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Jottings, I can not answer that. I would imagine since Marietta is still alive they will not make up that game.

Big Jake
Riding the Bench

Post by Big Jake »

Can anyone tell me what radio station was at the game on Monday? If so do they have a website? Will they be at the game tonight? Finally can you listen on the internet?

lostgeneral
Riding the Bench

Post by lostgeneral »

I know WMOA from Marietta was there. Used to listen to Big John in my college days. There was a station from Waverly I picked up on my way down from Lancaster. Can't help you with internet question though.

Tigerfan31
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigerfan31 »

If you are alright with listening to Waverly station it will either be on 100.9 or 100.1. As far as internet, the radio station does not live feed on the internet.

Return to “Baseball”