Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Sectional Tournament Seeds

Post by Raider6309 »

mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

Where are the 4 D2 games of May 16th being played?

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

D2 district semifinals
5/16 and 5/17 at Ohio U.
District finals
5/18 and 5/19 at Ohio U.
Last edited by bman on Sun May 01, 2016 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

It is obvious that two coaches in the D3 West did not know how to enter the seeds? All the teams at the end of the alphabet got the number #10 through #15 seeds. Valley, Westfall and Zane Trace are getting burned by it if not changed.

BlueDuck
Riding the Bench

Post by BlueDuck »

danicalifornia wrote:
petesweaty wrote:I don't think they were screwing anybody over. I think somebody did not know how to enter the teams in order. They should call these coaches and get their actual votes then reconstruct the brackets.
You're right...but, I can't see our board doing that.

Is it possible to know which coaches made mistakes?

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Interesting that the coaches voted Sheridan #1 and fu #2, fu has a better record and swept a DH AT Sheridan a few weeks ago.
Last edited by Falcon01 on Sun May 01, 2016 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

bman wrote:D2 district semifinals
5/15 and 5/16 at Ohio U.
District finals
5/17 and 5/18 at Ohio U.
Neither the seodab district bracket nor the ohsaa regional bracket shows anything about playing games on Sunday the 15th!

The regional bracket shows both the 4 district semis and the 2 finals being at Athens High School.

Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Post by Lovebball42 »

Who do you guys see coming out of the D4 brackets?

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Lovebball42 wrote:Who do you guys see coming out of the D4 brackets?
I see ND as one of the teams. They have a complete team good coaching and pitching helps. My eagles have to go 85 miles down Route 32 to Miller.I hate that would rather played someone from bracket up here.

GO EAGLES
Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

In the top half Trimble is probably the overwhelming favorite. But any of top 3 could win it. Bottom half, I know ND is the 1, any of top 4 could win. 2 Webster is a Very good team that plays 8 games with Burg, Minford, Waverly and Valley. 3 Green has good pitching and catching and a great defense. 4 Eastern plays in a tough conference and split a pair with Webster.

H-back
Freshman Team

Post by H-back »

Mailman wrote:In the top half Trimble is probably the overwhelming favorite. But any of top 3 could win it. Bottom half, I know ND is the 1, any of top 4 could win. 2 Webster is a Very good team that plays 8 games with Burg, Minford, Waverly and Valley. 3 Green has good pitching and catching and a great defense. 4 Eastern plays in a tough conference and split a pair with Webster.
I wouldn't say Trimble is the overwhelming favorite. They are a good team but haven't played anyone out of conference. They have four losses and have only played wahama once and haven't played eastern yet. That's three possible games they can lose coming into the tourney. Plus they are scheduled to play Alexander also.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Well H back Trimble beat eastern tonight and are up 2-0 on them on a suspended game.so don't think they will lose 3 games going into tournaments.Alex and Meigs both cancelled their games with Trimble,both are fighting for tvc ohio think that's problem why they dropped the non league games.They don't have the hitting they have had past couple years but still a good team.Still think if they play the way they are capable of they should win their district.Then comes Newark catholic as usual in Lancaster region.

:roll: cats :roll:
ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

I don't think Alexander or Meigs cancelled on Trimble, Both of us have done played all our TVC-OHIO Games, I heard Trimble dropped Meigs on Thursday to make up a game with Wahama.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Just what I was told.I do know that the wahama game Thursday gets rained out they problem get a cheap tvc hocking championship.Once their tournaments start their is no make ups even if its for the league title.WV rule.I think the league should have a rule for this type of situation.Sure if you have a 2 or 3 game lead with 1 game to doesn't matter but with 1 game back or up with 1 to go for the title does,forfeiting you remaining league games should come into play.Ohio teams have to, WV teams should to.Think this happened few years back to.They don't like it get out.

:roll: cats :roll:
Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

mhs95_06 wrote:
bman wrote:D2 district semifinals
5/15 and 5/16 at Ohio U.
District finals
5/17 and 5/18 at Ohio U.
Neither the seodab district bracket nor the ohsaa regional bracket shows anything about playing games on Sunday the 15th!

The regional bracket shows both the 4 district semis and the 2 finals being at Athens High School.

The bracket says nothin about 4 games at Athens High School and the finals being at Athens High School, nor does the bracket list 5/15 as a date of play. Where did you guys learn how to use Google?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Well, as of now, on the 16th, there will be 2 D2 games played at 5 pm and 2 at 7 pm at undisclosed locations (according to our brilliant SEODAB)

Or there could be 2 games played at Athens HS at 5 pm on the 16th and 2 played at Athens HS at 7 pm on the 16th (according to the OHSAA bracket)

So, my guess is that people are wondering where and when those games will be played. Oh and the OHSAA brackets all say Athens HS, so those people that use the state's website may be wondering where you learned how to use Google.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Well if you knew anything about the OHSAA, which you claim to be soooo informed with your strong comments, you'd know that the OHSAA does not run any tournament except football until the Regional level. A person who can't understand that will google the wrong thing and then make stupid post regarding, date time and place. And I'm willing to bet all schools understand and know where they are going.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Shew, that was close. PolPot here to save the day and explain everything for us. Everyone can relax now.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Pol pot wrote:Well if you knew anything about the OHSAA, which you claim to be soooo informed with your strong comments, you'd know that the OHSAA does not run any tournament except football until the Regional level. A person who can't understand that will google the wrong thing and then make stupid post regarding, date time and place. And I'm willing to bet all schools understand and know where they are going.
Thanks for pointing out how worthless and stupid I am! I'm willing to bet the fans of those schools are excited to have no idea where they play, especially since you've made no post yet on where the games actually are being played.

Thanks though, I'll go away since I don't want to anger the great Pol Pot again.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

danicalifornia wrote:
Pol pot wrote:Well if you knew anything about the OHSAA, which you claim to be soooo informed with your strong comments, you'd know that the OHSAA does not run any tournament except football until the Regional level. A person who can't understand that will google the wrong thing and then make stupid post regarding, date time and place. And I'm willing to bet all schools understand and know where they are going.
Thanks for pointing out how worthless and stupid I am! I'm willing to bet the fans of those schools are excited to have no idea where they play, especially since you've made no post yet on where the games actually are being played.

Thanks though, I'll go away since I don't want to anger the great Pol Pot again.

Since you are incapable of finding accurate information yourself, here you go:

http://seodab.org/index.php/spring-sports/baseball

Return to “Baseball”