Freshman Team

Eastern Pike baseball

Post by eagle country »

Any thoughts on the 0-6 start to the season

brown22
Varsity

Re: Eastern Pike baseball

Post by brown22 »

0-6 start is something I really didn't expect from this team. We have some really talented baseball players so I'm hoping that things change in a hurry. Our pitching has been fine Tomlinson has thrown a couple good games that he should gave won. We have games where the pitcher has thrown good then got tired and was left in the game to lose the lead I'm not sure why this is happening but a pitching change in a couple of games could gave produced wins. The coach and the team just seem to be going through the motions and if u want to win this can't happen. We need to produce more runs weather it's change the lineup around or something this is a talented team and if we have a losing season it will be a disappointment.

GO EAGLES
eagle country
Freshman Team

Post by eagle country »

I agree every game we have played except green we have had a lead and our pitchers are going to deep into the games right now I have seen some problems with coach and/or players not in the game not knowing how many puts we have and other problems something needs to change or it's gonna be a disappointing season

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

eagle country wrote:I agree every game we have played except green we have had a lead and our pitchers are going to deep into the games right now I have seen some problems with coach and/or players not in the game not knowing how many puts we have and other problems something needs to change or it's gonna be a disappointing season
Agree most of the games the pitcher has went to deep and got tired that happens but when the other team has timed ur pitcher up pull him out he will feel good about his performance and gain confidence for next start.

GO EAGLES
brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

0-7 as of today and it's getting frustrating. Surely my eagles will pick up a win soon. They have everything you need to have a good high school baseball team just putting it all in place seems to be a problem right now. Still need to get the bats out need to score more runs.

GO EAGLES

Return to “Baseball”