SOC I 2016

Mailman
All Conference

Re: SOC I 2016

Post by Mailman »

I liked a couple pitchers ND threw when my eagles played them names and grades I'm not sure but they were good.[/quote]

I can't remember who started those games. I think the lefty (Baker) started one, he's a senior this year. And I'm pretty sure tall lanky (Montgomery) started the Sectional game, graduated last year. Corns kid is a sophomore this year. Started some big games last year as a freshman. Should be even better this year. In relief you'll probably have Lansing (senior) throws hard but a little wild. Cassidy (sophomore) a lot of pop for a kid you wouldn't think could throw hard. Speas (sophomore) he's an inning eater. Ok velocity, good change, good curve. Pounds the strike zone.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

mailman the lefty baker I like him he is a good pitcher. right now outside of Tomlinson I'm not sure how deep my eagles are gonna be. we got Ethan green throws hard kinda wild, the hesson boy will give us some innings and I heard Martin will get some innings this year. we had a freshman last year with some good potential but heard he may not play this year.

GO EAGLES
ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

If East doesnt have enough they will migrate ( that means GO TO for you Sciotiovillians ) to Notre Dame .. we all know they have Titan envy and have been chomping at the bit to play for ND . Fact .

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

I guess I should add I'm just teasing my old Tartan friends :)

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

ManitouDan2 wrote:If East doesnt have enough they will migrate ( that means GO TO for you Sciotiovillians ) to Notre Dame .. we all know they have Titan envy and have been chomping at the bit to play for ND . Fact .
Well I don't think we have to worry about that. Word is East has more than enough. Can't wait to get started! Will hold off on predictions until I see a few scrimmage games and see the improvement. But it should be very competitive!

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

glad baseball season is now underway ,well for most of us. eagles had a good turnout for baseball this year got a full team and I'm glad to see that. have some pretty good freshman coming into the program and the Tomlinson boy has been throwing real well so I hope it will be a good year for the eagles on the diamond.

GO EAGLES
BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

Any results or records? Just saw Eastern is 0-6? Is this accurate?

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

BiddyBallDaddy wrote:Any results or records? Just saw Eastern is 0-6? Is this accurate?
I believe that is accurate.
ND is 1-4, 1-0 in conference. Beat Clay. 4 losses from a trip to Florida.

Return to “Baseball”