Waverly

Black Panther
SEO

Waverly

Post by Black Panther »

I know they had an early exit in the tournament, but they had another fine year.Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they win the SOC 2 outright? The only loss was to SW I think.They swept Wheelersburg.If they did there wasn't much said about it.It's still a big accomplishment and should be recognized.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
toast
All State

Re: Waverly

Post by toast »

WKKJ strikes again. Lol They had Waverly beating Burg in round two when in fact we lost. I'm not sure how they get the wrong outcomes so often. We finished second in the SOC. Still a nice season and some good wins.

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Waverly

Post by Black Panther »

toast wrote:WKKJ strikes again. Lol They had Waverly beating Burg in round two when in fact we lost. I'm not sure how they get the wrong outcomes so often. We finished second in the SOC. Still a nice season and some good wins.
Thanks Toast...Glad to see you've made it back to the board.The game that cost them was the SW game.They very rarely lose conference home games.Or at home period.I know Chilicothe was a quality opponent, but that one hurt as well.Hopefully the coaching staff wont let the bottom fall completely out.The girls at Waverly deserve a quality program.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland

Return to “Volleyball”