Riding the Bench

Girls D3 Southeast Bracket

Post by Redball »

IMG_20191006_195758.jpg

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Re: Girls D3 Southeast Bracket

Post by usmcengineer »

I'm gonna guessing its gonna be Lynchburg Clay and North Adams at district finals, with LC winning.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Just looking at records and historical results, you are right, but Eastern Brown has already tied both NA and LC, so I think there will be some good matches on the top side of the bracket. Also, on the lower half, you have Alexander who has played a tough schedule and I wouldn't sleep on Westfall either.

Warrior03
Waterboy

Post by Warrior03 »

Actually, Eastern Brown Lost to North Adams earlier this season (3-2) in what was a tough matchup. I think both district semifinals games will be a tough matchup but theres some good sectional final match ups too. Even though Alexander graduated some key players, they won districts last years so I think they are still one to keep an eye on. Overall the tournament will be exciting with a lot of fun exciting matches. Also an interesting match up is Peebles versus Westfall. This is a rematch of the 2018 sectional final game where Westfall pulled off the upset.
Good luck to all teams!!!!

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

4thgoal wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:02 am Just looking at records and historical results, you are right, but Eastern Brown has already tied both NA and LC, so I think there will be some good matches on the top side of the bracket. Also, on the lower half, you have Alexander who has played a tough schedule and I wouldn't sleep on Westfall either.

Westfall has played a easy schedule. When put up against good teams they have lost, and they had a hard time against ZT with just 4 good players. Should be a decent match between the 2 teams. Alexander has always been a good team. I know Zane Trace Plays Eastern Brown their first match. The last time ZT played Eastern Brown, Eastern Brown lost 5-1 with ZT senior striker having 4 goals against them but that is when ZT had more then 5 good players. ZT is down 2 of their good starters do to injuries so I know ZT is going to be done first game. Tought call on the Rock Hill vs NA so that is a up in the air either team could win that.

I'm still saying it's gonna be LC vs NA with LC winning

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

D3 bracket is a good one. Both 1 seeds are good ones though.

Warrior03
Waterboy

Post by Warrior03 »

I agree, there's a lot of good teams this year in D3. Don't sleep on the warriors this year. They're young and very tactical in everything they do.

we21
Freshman Team

Post by we21 »

4thgoal wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:02 am Just looking at records and historical results, you are right, but Eastern Brown has already tied both NA and LC, so I think there will be some good matches on the top side of the bracket. Also, on the lower half, you have Alexander who has played a tough schedule and I wouldn't sleep on Westfall either.

North Adams beat Eastern 3-2
North Adams and Lynchburg tied 1-1

In the SHAC they finished
1. North Adams
2. Lynchburg
3. Eastern

Return to “Soccer”