Girls Class of 2021

mattash
Site Admin

Girls Class of 2021

Post by mattash »

Who's the top players coming into the season?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
BBMK
Waterboy

Re: Girls Class of 2021

Post by BBMK »

Waverly has several key players from the class of ‘21 in every position. Zoiee Smith in the forward position with 70 + goals, Loren Moran running the midfield with 40+ goals and Alexis Murphy and Michaela Rhoads leading the charge on the defensive end. All four of these players were all league honorees along with Smith, Moran and Rhoads getting District nods as well. Look for them to lead the way in what might be a pretty good season for the Lady Tigers.

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

BBMK wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:37 pm Waverly has several key players from the class of ‘21 in every position. Zoiee Smith in the forward position with 70 + goals, Loren Moran running the midfield with 40+ goals and Alexis Murphy and Michaela Rhoads leading the charge on the defensive end. All four of these players were all league honorees along with Smith, Moran and Rhoads getting District nods as well. Look for them to lead the way in what might be a pretty good season for the Lady Tigers.
Yes I have to agree. They all play travel together. Zoiee has gotten away from the travel to focus on basketball. They play with Zane Trace's Haynna Addy

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

Alexis Guffey and Briana Fetters from Zane Trace, Guffey runs the mid-field and Fetter is a wing. They also play travel with Haynna and the girls from Waverly.

BBMK
Waterboy

Post by BBMK »

Yes two great ‘21 players for the Zane Trace squad. Who will both play key parts on the team
usmcengineer wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:10 am Alexis Guffey and Briana Fetters from Zane Trace, Guffey runs the mid-field and Fetter is a wing. They also play travel with Haynna and the girls from Waverly.

Hoopsallday
Waterboy

Post by Hoopsallday »

Addie Erslan of Chillicothe is one of the best players from the class of 2021 that I know of in this area.

BBMK
Waterboy

Post by BBMK »

Yes she is an excellent player great field vision. I saw her playing with FCFC this Spring
Hoopsallday wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:25 pm Addie Erslan of Chillicothe is one of the best players from the class of 2021 that I know of in this area.

NewFace
Waterboy

Post by NewFace »

Peebles has a name to keep an ear out for Lilly Gray. She was one of the top scorers in the state last season with excellent foot skills and all around athletic ability.

Return to “Soccer”