Boys Class of 2020

mattash
Site Admin

Boys Class of 2020

Post by mattash »

Who's the top players coming into the season?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Re: Class of 2020

Post by usmcengineer »

girls or boys?

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

IS SOMEONE GOING TO ANSWER ME?

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

usmcengineer wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:50 pm IS SOMEONE GOING TO ANSWER ME?
Let’s make it girls and the other thread boys. Now you’re off and running.

SOCanalyst
Waterboy

Re: Boys Class of 2020

Post by SOCanalyst »

Minford will have a great duo in the likes of Adam Cordle & Brayden Davis I would say both of them will combine for 30+ goals this season. Wheelersburg doesnt boast many big names in the class of 2020 but maintains Aaron Jolly. South Webster being the powerhouse it has always been definitely holds talent in the class of 2020 with probable top player in the class of 2020 Gavin Bennett now out from the shadows of Websters freak athlete Shiloah Blevins. Webster also has big names in the midfield with the likes of Bryce Robnett, Braden Martin & Devyn Coriell. It will come down to Grayson Diener from Waverly and Gavin Bennett for SOC player of the year

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

SOCanalyst wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:06 pm Minford will have a great duo in the likes of Adam Cordle & Brayden Davis I would say both of them will combine for 30+ goals this season. Wheelersburg doesnt boast many big names in the class of 2020 but maintains Aaron Jolly. South Webster being the powerhouse it has always been definitely holds talent in the class of 2020 with probable top player in the class of 2020 Gavin Bennett now out from the shadows of Websters freak athlete Shiloah Blevins. Webster also has big names in the midfield with the likes of Bryce Robnett, Braden Martin & Devyn Coriell. It will come down to Grayson Diener from Waverly and Gavin Bennett for SOC player of the year

Great breakdown, definitely going to be an interesting season to say the least very talented league top to bottom almost

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Kicker. wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:27 pm
SOCanalyst wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:06 pm Minford will have a great duo in the likes of Adam Cordle & Brayden Davis I would say both of them will combine for 30+ goals this season. Wheelersburg doesnt boast many big names in the class of 2020 but maintains Aaron Jolly. South Webster being the powerhouse it has always been definitely holds talent in the class of 2020 with probable top player in the class of 2020 Gavin Bennett now out from the shadows of Websters freak athlete Shiloah Blevins. Webster also has big names in the midfield with the likes of Bryce Robnett, Braden Martin & Devyn Coriell. It will come down to Grayson Diener from Waverly and Gavin Bennett for SOC player of the year

Great breakdown, definitely going to be an interesting season to say the least very talented league top to bottom almost
Looks like Diener will be concentrating on football.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

Diener is still playing soccer though. He played at the preseason tournament at Athens last weekend.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

The Flush wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:13 am Diener is still playing soccer though. He played at the preseason tournament at Athens last weekend.
Thats what I just saw on another thread.

Return to “Soccer”