Girls Class of 2020

mattash
Site Admin

Girls Class of 2020

Post by mattash »

Who's the top players coming into the season?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Re: Class of 2020

Post by usmcengineer »

girls or boys

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Re: Girls Class of 2020

Post by usmcengineer »

I'm not saying going to be the top but going to be one of the top would have to be, Zane Trace’s - Haynna Addy. She has led their team in goals every year being the only girl to score double digits with 50 +/- goals going into her senior year, as they are playing some top-notch teams, like Grand View Heights, Bishop Rosecrans, Wheelersburg, North Adams, and Lynchburg-Clay, and Eastern Brown. With multiple college very interested from Shawnee State for soccer and track, to Fisher college in Boston Ma. to Webster University in St. Louis to Nova Southeastern in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. To Georgetown.
Last edited by usmcengineer on Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

usmcengineer wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:20 pm I'm not saying going to be the top but going to be one of the top would have to be, Zane Trace’s - Haynna Addy. She has led their team in goals every year being the only girl to score double digits, as they are playing some top-notch teams, like Grand View Heights, Bishop Rosecrans, Wheelersburg, North Adams, and Lynchburg-Clay, and Eastern Brown. With multiple college very interested from Shawnee State for soccer and track, to Fisher college in Boston Ma. to Webster University in St. Louis to Nova Southeastern in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. To Georgetown.
She’s worked hard and a good player. Good to know she has a future with soccer.

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

Keep an eye on Kaylee Lunsford for Lynchburg Clay. Outstanding athlete that will be out of Peyton Scott's shadow this year. I can see her leading a good Lynchburg team to another league title and a nice tournament run. This girl is a complete athlete that is very competitive. I see her going over 30 goals scored this season. She is a player, and now it is her time to shine. Nobody probably knows her name but I predict they will by the end of the season. Good luck to every team in the district. This district is strong with a ton of talent!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Wheelersburg keeper Morgan Bivens is one of the best keepers in the area. She had many key saves in the district final to hold on to the win over Lynchburg last year. She has had 10 clean sheets in each of the past 3 years and helped lead the team to 3 regional appearances.

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

4thgoal wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:18 pm Wheelersburg keeper Morgan Bivens is one of the best keepers in the area. She had many key saves in the district final to hold on to the win over Lynchburg last year. She has had 10 clean sheets in each of the past 3 years and helped lead the team to 3 regional appearances.
Yes I agree 100% Morgan is a great keeper, love her to death like another one of my kids. Her and my daughter plays on the same club team together and had a great team and we were rank 13th in the state

NewFace
Waterboy

Post by NewFace »

Peebles is representing with two gals to keep an eye on for this season with their Goalie Hope Brown as well as Kristen Bradford who was kept in the shadows for the last few seasons but is expected to score often for the Peebles crew.

Return to “Soccer”