2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

PeeblesHS
Waterboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:26 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by PeeblesHS » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:27 pm

10/1
Peebles 6 @ Mason Co. 1



a_c_m
SEOP
Posts: 4398
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:25 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by a_c_m » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:02 am

10/1
Zane Trace 2 Westfall 1
Logan Elm 2 Sheridan 0
Alexander 3 Warren 0
Lynchburg Clay 12 Fayetteville 0

9/29
Newark 6 Sheridan 1

9/27
Williamsburg 4 Fairfield 0

a_c_m
SEOP
Posts: 4398
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:25 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by a_c_m » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:00 pm

10/1
Southeastern 4 West 0

PeeblesHS
Waterboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:26 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by PeeblesHS » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:35 pm

10/3
Northwest @ Peebles

PeeblesHS
Waterboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:26 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by PeeblesHS » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:36 pm

Correction
10/3
Southeastern @ Peebles

danicalifornia
SEOPS H
Posts: 7260
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Chillicothe

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by danicalifornia » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Unioto 1
Alexander 0

we21
Riding the Bench
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by we21 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:42 pm

North Adam's 4
St. Joseph 0

Falcon01
All State
Posts: 1360
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:06 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by Falcon01 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:08 pm

danicalifornia wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:24 pm
Unioto 1
Alexander 0
Is jayla back Dani, or she still healing up?

The Flush
JV Team
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:18 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by The Flush » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:55 pm

Waverly 4
Warren 0

danicalifornia
SEOPS H
Posts: 7260
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Chillicothe

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by danicalifornia » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:58 pm

Falcon01 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:08 pm
danicalifornia wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:24 pm
Unioto 1
Alexander 0
Is jayla back Dani, or she still healing up?
Still healing. I could see her sitting the rest of this week as well. I don’t think she’s going to rush back before the tournament.

Falcon01
All State
Posts: 1360
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:06 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by Falcon01 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:49 pm

danicalifornia wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:58 pm
Falcon01 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:08 pm
danicalifornia wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:24 pm
Unioto 1
Alexander 0
Is jayla back Dani, or she still healing up?
Still healing. I could see her sitting the rest of this week as well. I don’t think she’s going to rush back before the tournament.

Makes sense.

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4450
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by smurray » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:42 pm

The Flush wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:55 pm
Waverly 4
Warren 0
Waverly moves to 10-2-1 with the win. Ladies will host Wheelersburg Thursday in a huge matchup.....

a_c_m
SEOP
Posts: 4398
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:25 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by a_c_m » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:34 pm

10/2
Wheelersburg 2 Northwest 0
Chillicothe 4 Hillsboro 1
Marietta 1 Warsaw Riverview 0
Jackson 3 Miami Trace 2
South Point 5 Chesapeake 1

Falcon01
All State
Posts: 1360
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:06 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by Falcon01 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:30 pm

Fu beat liberty union

PeeblesHS
Waterboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:26 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by PeeblesHS » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:04 am

10/3
Southeastern 1 @ Peebles 4

a_c_m
SEOP
Posts: 4398
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:25 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by a_c_m » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:12 am

PeeblesHS wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:04 am
10/3
Southeastern 1 @ Peebles 4

Falcon01 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:30 pm
Fu beat liberty union
Thanks for the help with scores.

a_c_m
SEOP
Posts: 4398
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:25 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by a_c_m » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:46 am

10/6
West Union 7 West 1
Lynchburg Clay 13 Ripley 0
Zane Trace 1 Circleville 0
Fairfield Union 8 Liberty Union 0

smurray
SEOP
Posts: 4450
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by smurray » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:33 pm

HALFTIME
Wheelersburg 2
Waverly 1
AND THE MONSOON HIT

Lady Pirates utilizing their speed..

danicalifornia
SEOPS H
Posts: 7260
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:09 pm
Location: Chillicothe

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by danicalifornia » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:49 pm

smurray wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:33 pm
HALFTIME
Wheelersburg 2
Waverly 1
AND THE MONSOON HIT

Lady Pirates utilizing their speed..
Where’s the game at? Our monsoon hit early in the first half at Unioto lol

Unioto 5
Logan 2

Campbell returns to play about 25 minutes, scored and had an assist. Left up 4-0, looked good. Callihan, Thompson, Robinson, and Willis also notched first half goals for the Shermans as they move to 10-1-2.

Falcon01
All State
Posts: 1360
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:06 am

Re: 2018 Girls Southeast District schedules, scores, etc.

Post by Falcon01 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:55 pm

danicalifornia wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:49 pm
smurray wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:33 pm
HALFTIME
Wheelersburg 2
Waverly 1
AND THE MONSOON HIT

Lady Pirates utilizing their speed..
Where’s the game at? Our monsoon hit early in the first half at Unioto lol

Unioto 5
Logan 2

Campbell returns to play about 25 minutes, scored and had an assist. Left up 4-0, looked good. Callihan, Thompson, Robinson, and Willis also notched first half goals for the Shermans as they move to 10-1-2.

Burg won 4-1

Post Reply