BURG @ WEBSTER

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

BURG @ WEBSTER

Post by realfutbol »

Cannot believe no one is talking about this...Burg won at webster I believe last year and ran laps on their field...Will Webster take that this year or will they show up and play...After a good showing against Clay will the Jeeps have anything left to take on the Pirates???

goUK
Varsity

Re: BURG @ WEBSTER

Post by goUK »

Burg does that a lot when they win. Good coaches wouldnt let that happen.

bunt pirate
Freshman Team

Post by bunt pirate »

Might as well go ahead and clear the women, children, and ball boys off the track at Webster because burg will running laps around the jeeps before, during, and after this one. The defense for the pirates will at least need to break a sweat so expect some friendly conditioning after the game once again.

You heard it here first:

THE BURG 4
jeeps 0

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Pirates are on a roll right now, Jeeps are in a slump. SW has been struggling with the bigger schools this season so I feel Burg will take this one.

3-1(Thurmer with Hat Trick)

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Yea I think it's Termer, not Thurmur. Anyways he's a guaranteed hat trick tmrw. Also that one kid with the goofy haircut Rooake is a weak link and Termer will terminate him all night long. I'm gonna say Burg 3-0 at half. 6-1 final

InyourEye
Waterboy

Post by InyourEye »

Thurmer* correct spelling.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Nope, Termer* korect speeling

Red Ridding Hood
Riding the Bench

Post by Red Ridding Hood »

I think the Jeeps win this one in a high scoring fashion. Zimurman is a scoring machine, and Dever is a man amongst boys. Thur*mar is hard to stop I look for him to put a few in the back of the net. Dewteel will have his work cut out for him in the back. Game of set pieces,corners, and penalty kicks the team that capitalizes on them will win.
SW 8
WB 6

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

I'm going to chime in. First of all, wow with all of the spelling mistakes! Unreal! Especially with the guy that can't even spell riding right LOL. And I hope Juan is kidding with his idiotic posts. Get real man! Look, I know burg has won some state titles in baseball. Big whoop, but this isn't baseball season. I like SW here especially at SW. Going to be a good game. 4-3 SW!

Sider95
Riding the Bench

Post by Sider95 »

This will be a fantastic game. I'm gonna go with the Jeeps on the home field 4-3

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

Tonight will be a great game. I think the Jeeps will be ready.

Sw-3
Wb-2

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

realfutbol wrote:Cannot believe no one is talking about this...Burg won at webster I believe last year and ran laps on their field...Will Webster take that this year or will they show up and play...After a good showing against Clay will the Jeeps have anything left to take on the Pirates???
SW won all 3 meetings last year by a score of 2-0 each time. Running laps on the field should not be confused with running across the field to thank your fans for their support. Lots of youth on the field for both squads, with only 4 seniors combined. SW typically improves as the season goes along, but I think Burg's speed will be too much for the Jeeps tonight.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

4th and Goats is correct, SW did win all 3 meetings last year. This game might be different. The Jeeps will have to hold Thurmer/Termur to only a goal or 2. (Sorry I'm not a spelling B champ) If they can do this, they'll win it.

Prediciton
Jeeps 2
Burg 1

PS: Someone call Perry's Pizza Barn and make sure they send a few extra pies. Should have a great crowd tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

SW has struggled against the "bigger" schools this year. They can either defend or score. Can't seem to do both. Can Burg youth finish in big game? Hard place to play. Has struggled in this match up recently. Good night for soccer. Should be fun.

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

Yea yea yea. So tired of hearing about all this wheelersburg crap. BUTT PIRATE this, RX BURG GUY that, PAUL BOLL hit me with a wiffle ball bat! Fact of the matter is burg ain't playing in turf land so good luck playing long balls in the cattle field to thurmer. If he can actually put a shot somewhere near the goal they may have a prayer but in all honestly I think this one ends 0-0 with watching paint dry being the MVP. Save your money for admission to this one and donate it to heritage for the blind. Peace out.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Burg is not nearly as one dimensional as last year. Guess we will find out in 2 hours.

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Burg is a very one dimensional team this year so ill be very surprised if Webster doesn't completely run away with this one...

Burg 3
SW 1

bunt pirate
Freshman Team

Post by bunt pirate »

Savethenight, shutup. There will be goals in this one. Plenty as a matter of fact. But I'm afraid they'll be mostly from the foot of Thurmer. Sorry. Go burg! Almost gametime!!!

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

Any updates out there?

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

absolute heart breaker.....

Return to “Soccer”