Racial Slurs and deliberate attacks

Soccerfan1
Freshman Team

Racial Slurs and deliberate attacks

Post by Soccerfan1 »

Does anyone know the consequences for a player deliberately kicking another player on the ground (at your school or OHSAA)? Whether or not a foul was called!

Does anyone know the consequences of a player using the N-Word to attack another player (at your school or OHSAA)?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Racial Slurs and deliberate attacks

Post by danicalifornia »

If there is video of the kick on the ground, send it to the OHSAA, they will handle a suspension. I know there has been a player arrested after the fact for an attack on field that wasn't called (probably unseen by the refs as it was way behind the play) so you could even go that route.

I would contact the offending school about an racial remarks. That's unfortunate that someone thinks that that is okay to say to anyone and needs to be taken care of immediately.

Soccerfan1
Freshman Team

Post by Soccerfan1 »

danicalifornia wrote:If there is video of the kick on the ground, send it to the OHSAA, they will handle a suspension. I know there has been a player arrested after the fact for an attack on field that wasn't called (probably unseen by the refs as it was way behind the play) so you could even go that route.

I would contact the offending school about an racial remarks. That's unfortunate that someone thinks that that is okay to say to anyone and needs to be taken care of immediately.
Thanks for the insight! The attack/kick to the player is not a call the police level of a kick, but I would say it along with the racial slurs should be something that is passed on to the administration of the school of the players.

I was not sure of the processes and wanted to get another person's views and the state's procedures!!

Thanks!!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Soccerfan1 wrote:
danicalifornia wrote:If there is video of the kick on the ground, send it to the OHSAA, they will handle a suspension. I know there has been a player arrested after the fact for an attack on field that wasn't called (probably unseen by the refs as it was way behind the play) so you could even go that route.

Thanks for the insight! The attack/kick to the player is not a call the police level of a kick, but I would say it along with the racial slurs should be something that is passed on to the administration of the school of the players.

I was not sure of the processes and wanted to get another person's views and the state's procedures!!

Thanks!!
You're welcome!

I would definitely let the administration know. With how today's times are, it will be addressed and not swept under the rug like it may have in days past, which is an extremely good thing.

Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Post by Rutterkickballer »

If a girl is caught kicking she should get the boot. I dont care who it is or where she from?

Return to “Soccer”