Bishop Rosecrans v. Bloom-Carroll

Soccerfan1
Freshman Team

Bishop Rosecrans v. Bloom-Carroll

Post by Soccerfan1 »

These two teams play Thursday evening.... What are your picks? or opinions?

Falcon01
S

Re: Bishop Rosecrans v. Bloom-Carroll

Post by Falcon01 »

Go rosecrans... i'd root for satan against BC

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I think BC has the stranger result (5-1 against HT) so I'll take the more consistent Rosecrans team as well. I know HT is very good this year, but that score line is big.

Side note: I'm not sure anything in soccer has ever made me happier than BC constantly coming short of the Final Four. Obviously watching Unioto beat them in the Elite 8 was awesome, but just how close they consistently came is fun. It might go back to when I played Worthington Christian in the Elite 8 and BC's coach predicted us to lose 11-1 on the Huddle, especially after we handled BC earlier that season.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Falcon01 wrote:Go rosecrans... i'd root for satan against BC
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

danicalifornia wrote:I think BC has the stranger result (5-1 against HT) so I'll take the more consistent Rosecrans team as well. I know HT is very good this year, but that score line is big.

Side note: I'm not sure anything in soccer has ever made me happier than BC constantly coming short of the Final Four. Obviously watching Unioto beat them in the Elite 8 was awesome, but just how close they consistently came is fun. It might go back to when I played Worthington Christian in the Elite 8 and BC's coach predicted us to lose 11-1 on the Huddle, especially after we handled BC earlier that season.
HT I guess is playing some pretty good soccer. BC still isn't what they had been in years past, but they are a solid squad again this year.

Soccerfan1
Freshman Team

Post by Soccerfan1 »

It was a hard fought match, but the end result is a win for Bishop Rosecrans (1-0).... BC fouled a Rosecrans player in the box a mere 90 seconds into the second half... He drilled the PK and it hit the goalie and rolled in.... Overall, both teams played well!!

Return to “Soccer”