Logan vs Alexander

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Logan vs Alexander

Post by noreply66 »

Alexander gives Logan first loss 4/3 and first team to score on Logan this year.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Logan vs Alexander

Post by noreply66 »

Logan wins the rematch to pull into a 1st place tie with Alexander

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Shout out to the Logan Boys and Girls . They played lights out against a very good Alex team . Good example of very good team work. Good luck the rest of season. Go Logan!!!

bball30
Freshman Team

Post by bball30 »

Had to be the largest crowd I've seen for a soccer game in SE Ohio. Well done and the band was a great touch for the overall atmosphere.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Logan is currently ranked #10 in the D1 State Poll!

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Do not want to seem dumb but with Logan ranked # 10 in D1 how did they get a 23rd seed ? Just asking and please feel free to make me feel dumb .

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

As some other people pointed out to me, their strength of schedule is very poor, which is pretty accurate. Although they've played several central district teams, none of those teams were all that good.

Also, in the D1 Central District, Logan will never get any respect in any sport. Whether it be soccer, volleyball, basketball, baseball. Every coach in the central is always skeptical of Logan teams.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Chieftain2009 wrote:As some other people pointed out to me, their strength of schedule is very poor, which is pretty accurate. Although they've played several central district teams, none of those teams were all that good.

Also, in the D1 Central District, Logan will never get any respect in any sport. Whether it be soccer, volleyball, basketball, baseball. Every coach in the central is always skeptical of Logan teams.
Also for state votes, it is somebody who's a SE rep giving them votes. Doesn't mean people around the state are voting them.

Cheiftan fan, the SE is rooting for your boys to go and win some games and earn respect!!

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Thanks Chieftain 2009 and Falcon 01. Respect from Central Ohio Coaches APPEARS TO BE THE MAIN REASON . I thought that must be the reason so I feel better about being dumb and asking a dumb question. Go Chiefs!!!!!!

Soccerfan1
Freshman Team

Post by Soccerfan1 »

Go Logan!!! May the East and Southeast rise to power!!! Respect!!

Return to “Soccer”