Zane Trace boys job opening..

SVC Sports Nut
Waterboy

Zane Trace boys job opening..

Post by SVC Sports Nut »

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I'd say to go with one of the assistants that has been there since Blumberg came in.

Chillicothe has a young assistant who would work very hard for the program and has a couple of years expierence as a varsity assistant. A young coach for a young team(2 seniors) would be a good choice, IMO.

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

Word is that nobody within the program wants to tackle the head coaching job which would mean assistants.

pcohio
Varsity

Post by pcohio »

Has Zane Trace filled their Head Coaching position yet?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

No idea. They just got done taking applications as of last Tuesday, so I doubt a decision has been made yet.

MarkWilliamson
Freshman Team

Post by MarkWilliamson »

I saw Phil Buchanan at Triple Crown this afternoon and he told me he applied for the position.

I think he would do a good job..

pcohio
Varsity

Post by pcohio »

Hey Amvets...sorry to change the subject, but who is running the Kick-It Tournament in Chillicothe this Summer? I was surprised to see that when I would have been glad to run a 3v3 Live Tournament (http://www.3v3live.com) there!

MarkWilliamson
Freshman Team

Post by MarkWilliamson »

Hey PC !

The Ross County Visitors Center is sponsoring it. I have no clue as to what the particluars are. I think anything that promotes the sport is good but I am unsure who benefits from the tournament. Will send you an email to follow up - just don't want to start any ruckus on here.. :)

http://www.visitchillicotheohio.com/

Return to “Soccer”