2019 SOUTHERN OHIO SPORTS AUTHORITY GIRLS & BOYS ALL-STAR GAME

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

2019 SOUTHERN OHIO SPORTS AUTHORITY GIRLS & BOYS ALL-STAR GAME

Post by usmcengineer »

THIS WAS THEIR INAUGURAL SOCCER ALL-STAR GAME WHERE THEY WENT AN PICKED WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS THE BEST PLAYERS FROM THIS AREA

GIRLS GAME
https://youtu.be/nX7r2J5Tws8

BOYS GAME
https://youtu.be/nakLTlTywC4

Falcon01
S

Re: 2019 SOUTHERN OHIO SPORTS AUTHORITY GIRLS & BOYS ALL-STAR GAME

Post by Falcon01 »

This is pretty cool. I didn't even know it was a thing that there could be an all star game that was not just seniors.

ndc soccer
Freshman Team

Post by ndc soccer »

I thought the same way. Just have to adhere to the 28 Days no contact & 5 Player rule. Pretty cool.

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

Falcon01 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:44 pm This is pretty cool. I didn't even know it was a thing that there could be an all star game that was not just seniors.
I don't think only seniors should be on a All-Star team, it should go off of how good the child is. Just like I don't think just seniors should be Capts either. They pretty much went thru and picked out the best players from certain teams. How they figured out which teams I have no clue.

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

usmcengineer wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:50 am
Falcon01 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:44 pm This is pretty cool. I didn't even know it was a thing that there could be an all star game that was not just seniors.
I don't think only seniors should be on a All-Star team, it should go off of how good the child is. Just like I don't think just seniors should be Capts either. They pretty much went thru and picked out the best players from certain teams. How they figured out which teams I have no clue.
Well first whoever runs the tourney can run it as they want. It is great to see district girls get together. And you will never satisfy everyone.

Return to “Soccer”