Fairland vs Marietta

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Re: Fairland vs Marietta

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

TrojanDon wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:36 am I know where you are coming from but I saw Fairland vs Parkersburg last week and they didn’t look great. Seen Marietta twice and Marietta’s defense looks stout. Fairland seems to be missing the Barnitz and Hinkle girls. May be closer than you think………
Over undefeated Marietta by 44. Didn't seem to me 'missing' anyone.

Post by 84Dragon »

I was expecting a win but not a 44 point blowout . Looks like Portsmouth will be their toughest games left on the schedule

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

TrojanDon wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:36 am
danicalifornia wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:56 pm Haven’t seen the Tigers this year, but after seeing both last year, I can’t imagine this is close.

Fairland gets out early and wins by 25+
I know where you are coming from but I saw Fairland vs Parkersburg last week and they didn’t look great. Seen Marietta twice and Marietta’s defense looks stout. Fairland seems to be missing the Barnitz and Hinkle girls. May be closer than you think………
I was trying to be nice with my 25+, seems like I should’ve bumped it up.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

84Dragon wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:37 pm I was expecting a win but not a 44 point blowout . Looks like Portsmouth will be their toughest games left on the schedule
Portsmouth or Gilmour Academy.

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:39 pm
84Dragon wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:37 pm I was expecting a win but not a 44 point blowout . Looks like Portsmouth will be their toughest games left on the schedule
Portsmouth or Gilmour Academy.
If fairland is on their game the Portsmouth games this year won’t be close either. Not saying they win by 44 like today, but Fairland will handle them. Next year and the year after is when the fairland v. Portsmouth games will start being a barn burner.

84Dragon
JV Team

Post by 84Dragon »

Portsmouth is ranked #3 in DIII
Gilmour is #15 in DII

Fairland is ranked #2 in the Charleston/Huntington area , Portsmouth comes in at #4
(Pikeville is #1 ,I wouldnt consider them in our area personally )

Mc1196
Riding the Bench

Post by Mc1196 »

I don't think Pikeville can play with Fairland not saying there not a good team but I seen a video of a game they was in and Fairland defense would eat them up and they would run them to death

Return to “Girls Basketball”