Lady Trojans scores and updates on the new season

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Re: Lady Trojans scores and updates on the new season

Post by Jonjon »

trojandave wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:06 pm Let's go Lady Trojans and end the regular season tomorrow with a win over a good Russell, KY team. Now is the time to get that winning momentum back now that the tournament is close. Those who have watched these Lady Trojans know what they are capable of, certainly good enough to get a share of the OVC title with a great Fairland team.
Score?

84Dragon
JV Team

Post by 84Dragon »

Russel - 52
Portsmouth - 48

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Is that 3 losses in a row? Hopefully the lady Trojans get things back together. I know it was good competition they lost to, but 0-3 in those hurts.

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

I think the Trojans will roll to the regionals. Will get tougher after that. Trojans have a great team, but honestly they are a year earlier than expected. I think the win over Fairland was definitely unexpected this year and got them rolling, but have came back down somewhat with the harder schedule. I still think they can make final four if they can learn to run an offense against a zone. Other coaches have obviously been seeing that on film. Good luck Trojans hope both OVC teams make a final four.

Hoopster98
Freshman Team

Post by Hoopster98 »

I completely agree with you on the zone offense. Need flashers, back side flashers, short corner, ball movement, short corner, and it's ok to screen a zone to make the defense chose.

Return to “Girls Basketball”