23-24 Portsmouth Lady Trojans

Pinwheel
JV Team

Re: 23-24 Portsmouth Lady Trojans

Post by Pinwheel »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:59 am
fbnut wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:25 am
Prime Time wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:24 pm Lol, That figures Burg, West, North Adam’s wants no part n being trounced by the Lady Trojans, with this schedule will be more seasoned for the tournament . Then maybe these teams will meet up with the Trojans, should be quite interesting in those results. Good
Iuckto the Portsmouth squad this season. Also Congrats for scheduling and winning against Reynoldsburg in scrimmage. last years Div 1 State Champs with 4 returnees. Question , do you think any of those 3 teams mentioned above will schedule the Trojans in next 4-5 years or wait 7 or 8 years when they maybe see they possibly can win. This years schedule is quite the upgrade and Mason And Boyd County’s ,Pikeville from Kentucky all have solid girls programs
:lol: You wanted no part of those teams before now
:lol: What a joke
Probably don’t want to play ports because of the entire circus and sideshow that follows them everywhere

Go ahead and just openly say you’re racist, no need to beat around the bush
FBnutz
Is a another sorry sad washed up.non starter that couldn't be the man he wanted to be trapped in a little Boyz body trying to trash talk and belittle little kids on a website where he can hide behind a barrier like he did on the sidelines his high school career ,his nickname came from looking at them in the locker room 😂 no one would shower in front of him 👀 🫥

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Pinwheel wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:16 pm

Probably don’t want to play ports because of the entire circus and sideshow that follows them everywhere

FBnutz
Is a another sorry sad washed up.non starter that couldn't be the man he wanted to be trapped in a little Boyz body trying to trash talk and belittle little kids on a website where he can hide behind a barrier like he did on the sidelines his high school career ,his nickname came from looking at them in the locker room 😂 no one would shower in front of him 👀 🫥
😂wasn’t talking about the kids. Funny you jumped to that conclusion though. Always with the race card😂

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Prime Time wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:24 pm Lol, That figures Burg, West, North Adam’s wants no part n being trounced by the Lady Trojans, with this schedule will be more seasoned for the tournament . Then maybe these teams will meet up with the Trojans, should be quite interesting in those results. Good
Iuckto the Portsmouth squad this season. Also Congrats for scheduling and winning against Reynoldsburg in scrimmage. last years Div 1 State Champs with 4 returnees. Question , do you think any of those 3 teams mentioned above will schedule the Trojans in next 4-5 years or wait 7 or 8 years when they maybe see they possibly can win. This years schedule is quite the upgrade and Mason And Boyd County’s ,Pikeville from Kentucky all have solid girls programs

Criticism always goes straight to the race card 😂
Easy out, disregard everything and just blame race
Nicely played

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

fbnut wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:50 am

FBnutz
😂wasn’t talking about the kids. Funny you jumped to that conclusion though. Always with the race card😂

Oh okay so I guess kid of color must have white parents then? No way you could be racist against an adult…my bad.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:56 am

FBnutz

Oh okay so I guess kid of color must have white parents then? No way you could be racist against an adult…my bad.
Need to change your username to “Mr Race Card.”

Yes, a kid of color can have a white parent; quite a few mixed families in the community.

As for Portsmouth, Hughes and her dad are class acts. Hopefully they will help keep the kids out of trouble.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:31 pm

Yes, a kid of color can have a white parent; quite a few mixed families in the community.

As for Portsmouth, Hughes and her dad are class acts. Hopefully they will help keep the kids out of trouble.
Hey there look it’s another local racist, how ya doin?

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:40 am
RBH23 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:31 pm

Hey there look it’s another local racist, how ya doin?
My family is mixed. Nice try playing the race card.

You may want to get the mirror out when you start pointing out racists.

Mc1196
Riding the Bench

Post by Mc1196 »

Just curious what is racist about any of that

Mc1196
Riding the Bench

Post by Mc1196 »

Prime Time wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:29 pm Jon, I would think Fairland would welcome more stiffer games than your 40 point average wins against the OVC teams. I believe this Portsmouth squad will be a hard out, maybe Fairland still wins but it wont be by 40 plus points, I see single digit win or loss games.Other than Rock Hills game , name a game that was remotely competitve.

If you look at everyone schedule Fairland by far has the hardest non conference schedule by far

attn123
Waterboy

Post by attn123 »

Mc1196 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:02 am
Prime Time wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:29 pm Jon, I would think Fairland would welcome more stiffer games than your 40 point average wins against the OVC teams. I believe this Portsmouth squad will be a hard out, maybe Fairland still wins but it wont be by 40 plus points, I see single digit win or loss games.Other than Rock Hills game , name a game that was remotely competitve.

If you look at everyone schedule Fairland by far has the hardest non conference schedule by far
Portsmouth's non league schedule is stacked. They are playing top ranked teams from both OH and KY. You can't really top that when it comes to competition. You can tell they are planning and preparing for the tournament this season. I also read on MaxPreps that Portsmouth's strength of schedule (1 being easiest, 10 being toughest) was a 7.5 and Fairland's was around a 3 I believe. No matter what, the portsmouth/fairland game(s) will be so much fun to watch!

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

FBnutz
FBnutz is not lying. Only someone from Portsmouth would say he is. Although Portsmouth is a great team, they have had issues with fans and players during games and scrimmages this year. The police were on the court last year during the jr. high game with Gallia to control it. I was there. Plenty of video to prove a player was out of control. There is a reason why no fans were allowed at their scrimmages after the Reynoldsburg scrimmage this year. If they can keep their head they will challenge for final four.

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

attn123 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:44 pm
Mc1196 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:02 am

Portsmouth's non league schedule is stacked. They are playing top ranked teams from both OH and KY. You can't really top that when it comes to competition. You can tell they are planning and preparing for the tournament this season. I also read on MaxPreps that Portsmouth's strength of schedule (1 being easiest, 10 being toughest) was a 7.5 and Fairland's was around a 3 I believe. No matter what, the portsmouth/fairland game(s) will be so much fun to watch!
Fairland was reclassified to D2 last year and this year by like 5 kids for the first time ever being D2. They will be back to 3 next year. Their schedule is harder than Portsmouth, but since they are classified D2 it appears easier on Maxpreps. That’s the difference. Fairland plays 8-0 D2 school Marietta this Wednesday.

Jussmypinion
Waterboy

Post by Jussmypinion »

Jonjon wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:14 am

FBnutz
FBnutz is not lying. Only someone from Portsmouth would say he is. Although Portsmouth is a great team, they have had issues with fans and players during games and scrimmages this year. The police were on the court last year during the jr. high game with Gallia to control it. I was there. Plenty of video to prove a player was out of control. There is a reason why no fans were allowed at their scrimmages after the Reynoldsburg scrimmage this year. If they can keep their head they will challenge for final four.
So why haven't these videos been produced yet? I recall Trojandave and another poster asking for you to produce it last season, to no avail. Maybe the videos will show that a 13 year old was provoked and antagonized by ADULTS, yes plural, because their child obviously couldn't stop her on the court.Were emotions high? Yes? YES, she responded when she should've walked away, but she's A CHILD.
You attended the Reynoldsburg scrimmage? So you seen the big girl from R'burg swung, close fisted, threw a full on punch to the face of the little Trojan guard. Then the R'burg bench cleared, and then the bleachers cleared and it became an all out brawl. In the words of Usher "If (I'm) you're gonna tell it, then ( I ) you gotta tell it all"
Oh and PHS was winning the scrimmage at the time the punch was thrown, and had also just won the previous quarter on a Daysha Reid buzzer beat in the face of a defender from the volleyball line.

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

Jussmypinion wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:43 pm
Jonjon wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:14 am

FBnutz
So why haven't these videos been produced yet? I recall Trojandave and another poster asking for you to produce it last season, to no avail. Maybe the videos will show that a 13 year old was provoked and antagonized by ADULTS, yes plural, because their child obviously couldn't stop her on the court.Were emotions high? Yes? YES, she responded when she should've walked away, but she's A CHILD.
You attended the Reynoldsburg scrimmage? So you seen the big girl from R'burg swung, close fisted, threw a full on punch to the face of the little Trojan guard. Then the R'burg bench cleared, and then the bleachers cleared and it became an all out brawl. In the words of Usher "If (I'm) you're gonna tell it, then ( I ) you gotta tell it all"
Oh and PHS was winning the scrimmage at the time the punch was thrown, and had also just won the previous quarter on a Daysha Reid buzzer beat in the face of a defender from the volleyball line.
I attended the jr high game against Gallia last year when a cop had to walk out on the court to control a 13 year old bc no one else could. That was not provoked whatsoever and the video even showed as such. I would never post a video of a 13 year old kid losing it online. That’s ridiculous. I did not attend the Reynoldsburg scrimmage. I have no idea who provoked who, but to keep your own fans out of the gym for the rest of your scrimmages tells me it wasn’t just one sides fault. I realize you or some others will never admit Portsmouth done anything wrong and everyone is racist and that’s fine too. Have a good day sir/ma’am.

Return to “Girls Basketball”