Belpre-here we go again

#Girlsrule
Riding the Bench

Re: Belpre-here we go again

Post by #Girlsrule »

I was at the sectional championship game. I do not think she was out coached. Belpre's team is talented and young. There is a learning curve that comes with playing at that level. Belpre played hard, but ultimately came up short. I watched her as she coached and she was doing a very good job. Buy it to a program takes time AND support. Some of the Belpre parents were embarrassing. I can't imagine trying to build a program if that's how the parents behave. If the parents badmouth her, she will never be able to turn the program around. And for some reason, even though it's 2024, there are some individuals that will not support a female coach because they see her as inferior. And based off some of the "funny" comments on this board, it's clear that's the case in Belpre.

NoseyRosey
Waterboy

Re: Belpre-here we go again

Post by NoseyRosey »

chrishilton91 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:10 am Well, you can wait another year Dirty Pappaw since she got out-coached once again.
No way anyone on South Websters girls staff outcoached this poor lady. That's not possible. There is a reason they had to beg seniors to play to have a varsity team. Belpre fans, at least the lady there is dedicated to building a good program. Grass isn't always greener my friends.

Return to “Girls Basketball”