Monday 12/7 scores & updates

triplethreat
Waterboy

Re: Monday 12/7 scores & updates

Post by triplethreat »

coachw99 wrote:
markymark1969 wrote:Wheelersburg 57
Oak Hill 7

Burg led 18-0 after one and 37-0 at halftime.

And it could have been much worse. Proud of my girls for the win. I knew oak hill wwas down but this is just ugly.
Is Burgs defense that good or is Oak Hill that bad?

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Waterford 57
Wahama 4

Balanced scoring for Waterford.
Leading scorer only had 10 points.

Good coaching job by Waterford to keep score down (could have been much worse) :mrgreen:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

rickoshay wrote:Waterford 57
Wahama 4

Balanced scoring for Waterford.
Leading scorer only had 10 points.

Good coaching job by Waterford to keep score down (could have been much worse) :mrgreen:
After watching the highlights at 11 last night on WTAP, I will readily agree with you that this could have been much, much worse. Kudos to Coach Close for keeping this from turning into something no one wants to see. :D

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

South Point 40 Chesapeake 30

GoCats
Riding the Bench

Post by GoCats »

+

baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

Black Panther wrote:I guess they're seeing how the other half lives now...But even at that, I don't think they ever beat anybody that bad in their best day.This is shocking..WOW indeed!

It's been a tough year for the Lady Oaks thus Far. However, each girl is playing hard and continues to keep going.
These girls have never seen how the other half lived. LOL. Only the coaches. So hopefully people take that into account before throwing judgment on these young ladies that practice and play everyday of the Season. They will keep getting better and their show of resilience will show not only now but in their future endeavors!

Onthefence
Freshman Team

Post by Onthefence »

baseball16 wrote:
Black Panther wrote:I guess they're seeing how the other half lives now...But even at that, I don't think they ever beat anybody that bad in their best day.This is shocking..WOW indeed!

It's been a tough year for the Lady Oaks thus Far. However, each girl is playing hard and continues to keep going.
These girls have never seen how the other half lived. LOL. Only the coaches. So hopefully people take that into account before throwing judgment on these young ladies that practice and play everyday of the Season. They will keep getting better and their show of resilience will show not only now but in their future endeavors!
AGREED. But I can't help but think some teams will remember all the years oak hill ran the score up on them.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Still trying to get a score for last nights games concerning Minford, Valley, West and Webster. I'm assuming they all played last night?

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Onthefence wrote:
baseball16 wrote:

AGREED. But I can't help but think some teams will remember all the years oak hill ran the score up on them.
I agree onthefence...That might have been what happened last night....Only the The Burg knows the answer to that question.And I also agree that the current Oak Hill players aren't at fault, but they are paying the price.The lesson to be learned is everything comes back around eventually.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

South Webster over Valley by around 20.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Their best player Holden had 9 points. Burg played half court man to man. Oak hill turned it over which led to a lot of transition buckets. Burg had reserves in 2nd qtr.
Burg never ran up the score.

markymark1969
Freshman Team

Post by markymark1969 »

Oak Hill played hard, struggled to get off good shots in the game. Wheelersburg did not run up the score, it could have been much worse had they elected to do so.

Return to “Girls Basketball”