Post by mattash »

Cool. Folks at the Convo said she dominated in soccer also

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Prime Time
All State

Re: pcity

Post by Prime Time »

Just awesome, best girl athlete I’ve watched or seen in many a year. Congrats on your achievements.

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

Prime Time wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:19 pm Just awesome, best girl athlete I’ve watched or seen in many a year. Congrats on your achievements.
Thank you so much, we are very proud of her. I hope she can represent Southeastern Ohio well at the next level. Small town girls may not get the press big city kids do, but as you know Southeastern Ohio is full of girls that can flat out play!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

She's a "Highlight Reel" when she steps on the court, whether it be offense or defense. What I really notice on offense is her great body control, she has that great ability to be able to penetrate, yet be able to stop on a dime, and be able to pull up and shoot a jump shot, and still be under complete control. So many Kids (boys and girls) when penetrating, or beating the defender off the dribble, aren't able to pull up and shoot a jump shot, rather they get caught in no-mans land, and a large percentage of the time they will get called for an offensive foul. On defense you can see how smart she is, and how aggressive she plays without picking up dumb fouls. She has very quick hands, a lot of girls probably do not look forward to having to play offense, with her guarding them. I guess to sum things up, as a basketball player, she's the complete package.

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

mattash wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 am Cool. Folks at the Convo said she dominated in soccer also
https://youtu.be/_AxUEhloAGM

https://youtu.be/Z4-nIR_FO-k

Return to “Girls Basketball”