F F / Shadyside

outerbanksjake
JV Team

F F / Shadyside

Post by outerbanksjake »

Getting close to game time, lets hear some opinions .

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: F F / Shadyside

Post by EasternDspy »

Borich was so clutch vs River. I think Fort has the edge because of the coach.

Tigerfan
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigerfan »

Shadyside has a lot of composure when it comes to the final minutes of big games. So, unless they are fouling out...I gotta give the edge to the Tigers. Honestly think the winner has a good shot of getting to Columbus. Gotta bring your "A" game every night!!!

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

In a toss up contest like this, I like Fort Frye having our veteran head coach on the sidelines giving the girls the best chance to win.

outerbanksjake
JV Team

Post by outerbanksjake »

By seasons end Shadyside had , give or take , 200 made 3's. If Shadyside makes between 6-9 3's they will probably win.

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

Liedtke's team faced a really strong River team and rallied from 9 down with 3:23 left.
Shadyside had it's hands full with Beallsville.
Tigers better bring their 'A' game. And to think FF's roster is stacked with underclassmen.
Lady Cadets by a whisker.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Good luck Fort Frye in your game against Shadyside.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Cadets lose to Shadyside 46-44 Final.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Fort Frye on a great season. Must have been a great game against Shadyside.

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

Had it by a whisker, but thought Cadets were a little better. Nice job Shadyside.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

The end of a very good season for the Lady Cadets. With only one senior on the roster, there will probably be at least two freshmen and two sophomores as letter winners this season. Young ladies got a ton of quality playing time vs some very good teams this season, Waterford twice, River twice, Warren, and Pkb. South to name a few. With Jr. High teams doing well, things look good in Cadet Country for the future. :)

Tigerfan
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigerfan »

Been saying all year FF was going to be a team that my Tigers were going to have to beat to keep their season going. Great game, just a shame somebody had to lose. Very strong District, hopefully the Lady Tigers of Shadyside represent well and earn their way to C-Bus

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Congratulations to The Lady Tigers on finding a way to win in the clutch. I'm looking forward to following you in the rest of your tourney run.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Tigerfan wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:49 pm Shadyside has a lot of composure when it comes to the final minutes of big games. So, unless they are fouling out...I gotta give the edge to the Tigers. Honestly think the winner has a good shot of getting to Columbus. Gotta bring your "A" game every night!!!
I see you were right on the money. Shadyside plays Friday with a great shot to make the finals.

Return to “Girls Basketball”