3/2 3:30PM Alexander v Lynchburg-Clay

bball30
Freshman Team

Re: 3/2 3:30PM Alexander v Lynchburg-Clay

Post by bball30 »

ALEX.........HOPA!!!! To the regionals in hoops and soccer...well done, ladies!!!!!

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

Congrats!!

goinbroke
Riding the Bench

Post by goinbroke »

stacey7722 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:53 pm Congratulations to the Alexander Lady Spartans. Great game, really good team play. They played well, took care of the basketball and made their free throws down the stretch. The Lady Spartans were very good today. Good luck in the Regional round, you will represent Southeast Ohio well.

Thank you to Southeastern Ohio Preps for the coverage and conversations over the last 4 years in soccer and basketball. I have really enjoyed your site and everyone has always been kind to Peyton Scott. Watched my baby girls last high school game today, end of an era. Looking forward to the next chapter and I hope she can represent our area well. Good luck to all in the coming years. Its been a fun ride.

Sincerely,

Stacey Scott
Peyton is a very gifted player and will no doubt electrify the Miami program in the coming years. You have a lot to be proud of. Our girls enjoyed competing against her, and I think both schools brought out the best in each other over the past few years. Several entertaining games played. Good luck to her.

Return to “Girls Basketball”