Notre Dame

mattash
Site Admin

Notre Dame

Post by mattash »

They the top dog in SEO? Who can beat them?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
beaverlover
SE

Re: Notre Dame

Post by beaverlover »

They're my #1 right now

mwk80
Waterboy

Post by mwk80 »

Saw them play Portsmouth Saturday night and was very impressed. They go 8-9 deep on their bench. Good combination of guards and post play. Looks like another deep tourney run.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Vinton County is a scoring machine and they play pretty good defense.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
SCOH50
JV Team

Post by SCOH50 »

Portsmouth ND is the top D4 team in the area for sure, but here is the problem, to say they are number in South Eastern Central Ohio is hard, you have to see ALL These teams play (and I have, lol) what hurts ND in the end is their conference and no one will play them usually that is higher division. But there are some schools that can play with them so lets not get caught up in broad statements. lol

Vinton County is pretty tough, did lose the PG for the year, but with their guard play that is still there would be a good game. They have shooter, with Morgan Bentley being on of the top in the area
Eastern Brown would be a good match up for them, with both team have strong post play and guard play. EB can shoot from the outside and their post plays against bigger post every summer. Would be a very good game to watch.
Unioto has two solid post and couple of good guards to match up
Washington Court House would be another team that would be a good match up, Conger can flat out shoot the ball, Burns is 5'8" quick PG and they have Hanna Haithcock inside. be another good game
Alexander could also be a good match up, Alex has some good guard play that helps against ND full court pressure, Richardson is experienced and plays at high level during the summer. M Rice is tough as they come and capable of going on mini runs by herself, another good match up
North Adams has a lot of length themselves, a lot of 5'8" guards and a 6' in the paint, could be another good match up

But these teams are all D3 and above, lol..

And I know Coach Mckenzie would gladly play any of these teams, he wont run and hide so I don't knock him for his skedl, he plays those that will play him. But other than Waterford come tourney time (cause they are well coached and they always seem to be there) and Possibly Peebles, I can see Ports ND in the Final Four this year.

Return to “Girls Basketball”