Top 10 players in SE Ohio..

beaverlover
SE

Re: Top 10 players in SE Ohio..

Post by beaverlover »

SCOH 50 does do an outstanding job helping this areas young ladies be "seen" and noticed. Love following the Twitter account as well. Props to u my friend.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

se-alum wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:51 am Hard to imagine this list without Huntington's Braiden Collins. Probably looking at being a 1600pt scorer at the end of her career. Also, on of the best defenders in the history of the league.
Yup! Watched this girl play several times last year. She can flat out play.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

SCOH50 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:33 pm
Pol pot wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:54 pm
SCOH50 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:24 am

When I started I set my "home" coverage area North to Chillicothe (I do talk about those players though separately) I was looking at who picked them up media wise, I try to give coverge to our kids that really Big City Media doesn't see. And the State view is on a different logic. lol,

I agree about Hurd, and playing with Addis will do that and just goes along with my logic of viewing kids, just dont see NY enough. But will this year Thanks for the heads up
So you believe that the Columbus Dispatch pays attention to Circleville? or Chillicothe athletes? The Big City Media as you term it pays attention to what happens inside the outer-belts of I-275, I-270. So by ignoring those kids, you ignore the very kids you want to help.
Pol Pot I do help them, I have a seperate list that has those players on it, they have Straight Out of Ohio covering the area, and yes those papers do talk abou then maybe not the Dispatch all the time. If you talk to those like a Kenzie McConnel or Meghan Davis, Alyssa Evans they know me and I know them, they will tell I have and do help them as well as other all over Ohio, Ky, PA, IN, and various other states. Just seems like anyone below Chilicothe in the past was overlooked to a certian degree. So please dont think I overlook them at all.
SE Ohio has a higher number of scholarship girls players than any other sport in our region. Even with struggling participation numbers at a lot of schools, few freshmen teams and lots fail to field JV teams. But club Volleyball is a Million dollar business smh

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

The scholarship players from this area , make a name for themselves in July and April. Just like club volleyball, Travel basketball is an even bigger business. Get in the right program, compete and the opportunities will come, regardless of where you are from.

BudLytle
Riding the Bench

Post by BudLytle »

se-alum wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:51 am Hard to imagine this list without Huntington's Braiden Collins. Probably looking at being a 1600pt scorer at the end of her career. Also, on of the best defenders in the history of the league.
That 1600 is going to come in 3 seasons... she did not play varsity her freshman season!

outerbanksjake
JV Team

Post by outerbanksjake »

Although a little out of the S E , but still relevant is Lauren Flannery from River, a D2 signee. She will end her career with nearly 1,500 points, possibly more.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

ready for the new list

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
SEFan
JV Team

Post by SEFan »

mattash wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:24 am ready for the new list
Absolutely! June will tell a little bit I think. Returning players who had a big spring. And big time freshmen ready to make an impact.

BackTap
Riding the Bench

Post by BackTap »

Allison Basye would have to be high on this list imo.

Return to “Girls Basketball”