Post by a_c_m »

North Adams 70 Huntington 39
Warren 52 Fairfield Union 42
Finals

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Re: 2/18 Tournament schedule/scores

Post by a_c_m »

All of the games today went to the higher seed with the exception of the Peebles/Piketon game. Piketon the #5 seed beat the #4 seed Peebles. Congrats to all those moving on to Districts! Good Luck!

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

bbn77 wrote:Ironton 43
Peake 42

Great season for the Lady Panthers. They never made it easy for anyone
That was very hard fought game...

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

At Athens ..
Alexander played well in their final over Westfall. They are such a complete team led by Richardson, they have many weapons and dominated as expected . This was only the third time I have got to watch the Spartans live and they didn't disappoint. Don't know if they will be tested until The finals.
Nelonville and Crooksville was an exciting game to watch. Good guard play on both teams and it could have went either way, Neslonville made the plays late and pulled out the only close matchup of the day. Won by 3 I believe. Eastern Brown will be a different animal, the lack of size could be a problem.
Southeastern, like Alexander played well and dominated New Lexington from the start. Skeens is just a nightmare matchup. The rest of the team played well also. I believe they had 4 players score 8-12 points, if that continues to happen They will be a tough out. Wheeler, skeens and the others have to step up to get past Ironton in what should be a great game.
As expected Oak Hill defeated Zane Trace by 20 +. Left early for this one but will be pulling for the four winners this week in district match ups . Best of luck to all.

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

KRS wrote:At Athens ..
Alexander played well in their final over Westfall. They are such a complete team led by Richardson, they have many weapons and dominated as expected . This was only the third time I have got to watch the Spartans live and they didn't disappoint. Don't know if they will be tested until The finals.
Nelonville and Crooksville was an exciting game to watch. Good guard play on both teams and it could have went either way, Neslonville made the plays late and pulled out the only close matchup of the day. Won by 3 I believe. Eastern Brown will be a different animal, the lack of size could be a problem.
Southeastern, like Alexander played well and dominated New Lexington from the start. Skeens is just a nightmare matchup. The rest of the team played well also. I believe they had 4 players score 8-12 points, if that continues to happen They will be a tough out. Wheeler, skeens and the others have to step up to get past Ironton in what should be a great game.
As expected Oak Hill defeated Zane Trace by 20 +. Left early for this one but will be pulling for the four winners this week in district match ups . Best of luck to all.
not sure about Alex being a complete team! Seems like they rely too heavily on the three!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

bbn77 wrote:Ironton 43
Peake 42

Great season for the Lady Panthers. They never made it easy for anyone
way to go lady tigers.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

Big win for Southeastern over Ironton. 61-55 in 3OT's.

Return to “Girls Basketball”