AAU Program

reds4life
Waterboy

AAU Program

Post by reds4life »

Looking for a little help for my daughter in finding a competitive 6th grade through High School AAU program. I would like for her to play against better players than just the local leagues and tournaments. As a coach, I know that to get better sometimes you need to face better competition both in practice and in games. Ideally, we are looking for a program that plays 4-5 high level tournaments AND has an established roster of solid players. She is pretty good for her age, but needs to be put into a situation where she has to earn her playing time and adjust to playing with players on her level or above. I've tried the internet and asked around with colleagues and most programs already have their roster set or are struggling to find players. We're trying to find a good fit somewhere in between. We are located in Scioto County but willing to travel within an hour. Any help is appreciated. Feel free to private message as well.

RLT32
Waterboy

Re: AAU Program

Post by RLT32 »

I coach for Athens County Shock and have room on my roster. We're located near Federal Hocking High School.

reds4life
Waterboy

Re: AAU Program

Post by reds4life »

Still looking if anyone has a spot they need to fill.

Return to “Girls Basketball”