SATURDAY SCORES & UPDATES - 12/10

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: SATURDAY SCORES & UPDATES - 12/10

Post by Orange and Brown »

ArmChairQB wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:Huge win by NY over Wheelersburg, not shocked at the win as much as how the win played out.

Southern beats Athens??? I was thinking Athens was back, and was looking forward to seeing them and Warren in a few weeks. However right now they are just above Miller in the TVC.
The Burg is down this year .
What made you think Athrns was back? Have they even won a game yet?
They beat Miller.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

thebarlowbandit wrote:Saw them v Belpre this summer. Well coach and has the top freshman in the area. I probably shouldn't have used the word back but I thought/think they will challenge .500
I thought Alexander had the top freshman in the area?

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

ArmChairQB wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:Saw them v Belpre this summer. Well coach and has the top freshman in the area. I probably shouldn't have used the word back but I thought/think they will challenge .500
I thought Alexander had the top freshman in the area?

The younger Richardson girl is a sophomore now.

Spartan96
Freshman Team

Post by Spartan96 »

Barlow is correct. Younger Richardson is a sophomore. There is another one that is a 7th grader

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

I finally got to see Athens in action this week and well they have a long way to go. Maybe it's their youth and inexperience but I couldn't get a read on their coach. He stayed in a zone that allowed layups all night and made no adjustments to beat the press.

Return to “Girls Basketball”