fairland at river valley 2/5

theassassin
All State

fairland at river valley 2/5

Post by theassassin »

does anyone have a score on this one?
fair fan hasnt posted the score yet so i assume that mean that the dragoons must have won.

fair fan
Riding the Bench

Re: fairland at river valley 2/5

Post by fair fan »

The Lady Raiders won 58-47. You really have nothing nice to say do you. I see now why you name is ASSassin. The Raiders are (10-6 ) (4-2) according to the newspaper. Maybe you should pick one up like most of Gallia county. Sorry to disappoint you that the girls are doing well. It is sad to see an adult want kids to fail. If you want the box score get a paper.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

good job girls...

^^^ was my first sentence from the LADY RAIDERS TOP TRIMBLE thread.......... does that sound like a person who wants to see the kids fail??????

Maybe you should pick one up like most of Gallia county."

do you really think most of gallia county buys the daily tribune??? are you that naive?

i dont need a box score just a score will do. win or lose. like to know how they did.
i am not an adult that want to see the kids fail............... DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH..... dont try and make me look bad on here by saying crap like that.
i am actually glad to see the girls are winning inspite of all the negatives they have going against them.

what is oyur problem anyway..... alittle thin skinned are we.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

congratulation on the fairland win and good luck saturday against cg.... that would be a great win in the girls could get that one.

fair fan
Riding the Bench

Post by fair fan »

If you are not a negative person why say "they must have lost since no post". Just ask the score without you little comments. Yea I think people read the paper. If you want get on "mydaileytribune.com. " Just some suggestion. I don't make you look bad, you do a fine job yourself. End of conversation with you. So have at it, say what you want. Hope it makes you feel good. I choose to not waste my time.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

nothing you have posted on here about me makes since...... NOTHING!!!

you say i want the kids to fail........... if you can point out to me where i said that then have at it. i think i proved you wrong there.

now i am a negative person........... what have i posted on any of rv girls basketball that is negative????

i dont want to buy a daily tribune..... i dont want to go to the website either......... would prefer to come to one site and catch all area scores.......... that is just saving time. thats all.

as soon as i typed the comment "dont try and make me look bad"........... i KNEW you would come back with exactly what you said :lol: :lol: :lol: you are so predictable babe. :122249

YOU are embarrassing yourself.......... like i said before, dont be so thin skinned.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

did the girls play cg saturday.... dare i ask

whythehale?
Riding the Bench

Post by whythehale? »

How was the game? Who was hitting shots for RV, whose defense looked really good? That kind of thing if someone who made it to the game doesn't mind filling me in? Thanks!

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Here's your answer assassin

Coal Grove girls rally by Raiders
By Jim Walker | The Tribune

Originally published 12:11 a.m., February 8, 2009
Updated 12:11 a.m., February 8, 2009

COAL GROVE — Just like the kitchen sink, the Coal Grove Lady Hornets had a hot and cold switch.

After a cold-shooting first half, the Lady Hornets heated up in the second half and rallied past the River Valley Lady Raiders 51-45 Saturday in an Ohio Valley Conference game.

“We started out as cold shooting-wise as we’ve ever shot,” said Coal Grove coach Nick Miller. “We had open looks, we just couldn’t hit the shots.”

Kelsey Sands had four points as River Valley took an 8-5 first quarter lead.

Molly Ruff then hit three 3-pointers for the Raiders in the second quarter as they took a 21-16 lead into the locker room.

Jordyn Cox had eight points including a pair of 3-pointers to keep the Lady Hornets within striking range.

But in the third quarter, Cox scored 14 points and Taylor Sexton had six as Coal Grove stormed back to take a 38-33 lead.

“We played as bad as we could in the first half, so in the second half we went to a man-to-man and did a nice job against them,” said Miller.

Chelsea Delong had five points in the fourth quarter for Coal Grove. The key shot was a 3-pointer off an inbounds pass.

The Lady Hornets (14-3, 7-1) were 4-of-9 at the foul line in the quarter to help hold the lead.

Cox finished the game with 25 points. Sexton and Delong added nine each.

Ruff had 14 points to lead River Valley (10-7, 4-4).

River Valley 8 13 12 12 = 45

Coal Grove 5 11 22 13 = 51

RIVER VALLEY (10-7, 4-4): Jessi Hagar 2 0 0-0 4, Amanda Hagar 0 0 0-0 0, Marisa Marcum 1 0 0-0 2, Kelsey Sands 1 0 3-6 5, Allie Neville 0 0 0-0 0, Molly Ruff 1 4 0-0 14, MacKenzie Cluxton 0 0 0-0 0, Iliana Corfias 1 0 4-6 6, Jenna Ward 1 1 2-2 7, Brooke Marcum 3 0 1-2 7. Totals: 10 5 10-16 51. Fouls: 17. Fouled out: Marcum (4th).

COAL GROVE (14-3, 7-1): Abby Nance 1 0 0-0 2, Danielle Carpenter 1 0 4-6 6, Jordyn Cox 6 3 4-5 25, Taylor Sexton 4 0 1-5 9, Chelsea Delong 3 1 0-0 9, Keesha Wyatt 0 0 0-0 0. Totals: 15 4 9-16 51. Fouls: 13. Fouled out: None.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

thanks for the score. sounds like rv played well.

Return to “Girls Basketball”